TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 152,164 members, 57,861 news articles and 29M forum posts.
|Ht./Wt.:||6'3", 199 lbs|
|High School:||Greenville HS|
|Years:||2018 - 2020|
B I O
- Elevated from student manager to the active roster on Nov. 20. Became just the fourth student-manager to be promoted to the active roster in Clemson history.
- Appeared in seven total contests, playing in 16 total minutes and averaging 2.3 minutes per contest.
- Averaged 0.7 points and 0.3 rebounds per game.
- This isn’t something unfamiliar to head coach Brad Brownell, who, in 2014, elevated a then-manager Riley McGillan (2014-17) to the active roster.
- McGillan played 20 games through his Tiger career, scoring 11 points.
- McGillan later served as a graduate assistant in Clemson’s program and is now the director of operations at Longwood University for men’s basketball.
- Prior to McGillan, the last managers to play in a game were Dennis Hopf (1988-89) and Edward Bynum (1984-85).
- The most points scored by a walk-on in a career is 33 by Jeff Holstein (1985-87) in 34 career games. He also recorded 32 rebounds.
Best Games, 2019-20
- Made his collegiate debut against Alabama A&M on Nov. 21 and played 7.5 minutes on the floor.
- The nearby Greenvillse, S.C. native scored five points, including connecting on the first two baskets of his career.
- Collected one rebound on the road at Minnesota (Dec. 2).
- Born February 15, 2000 (turns 21 during the 2020-21 season).
- Majoring in Parks, Recreation, Tourism Management
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Latest Wells Hoag News
4 months ago by TigerNet Staff
Clemson looks to build on streak hosting Georgia Tech
- I swear if the... -
- I’d rather win ugly than lose pretty. GOOO SOX! -
- The Chop -
- I just learned, courtesy of the History Channel, that there -
- Awesome Dabo interview -
- Francis Marion has gone viral. -
- Pancake Wins Indiana Women's Amateur -
- Trent Pearman receives Alabama offer -
- Tailgate Sign -
- UNC -
- TNET: Nation's No. 1 DT has Tigers in top-4 -
- 2022 Recruiting -
- TNET: WATCH: CFB analyst calls Heisman Trophy 'kinda trash' for not honoring Clemson QBs -
- Would a 12 team playoff make games like UGA/CU less intense? -
- How long will it take before NIL becomes the cancer that divides the locker room, and -
- Click the link below to read more!