Quick notes from Dan Radakovich press conference
* Clemson AD on Littlejohn..."You will feel like you are in a different building." The four walls, the roof and the concourse will stay in place. Everything else will be gutted.
* Cost estimates...Clemson has a statutory limit of $200 million in debt as set by state. Clemson currently at $25 million.
* "This is the next step at keeping Clemson at an elite level." Target date for new hoops facility...2016.
* Clemson basketball teams would be displaced for 2015-16 season. Teams would play in Greenville. Talks are in place now for Wellness Center formerly BI-LO center.
* Conversations with Bon Secours will begin shortly...but ACC and league schools have to be on board with move.
* One of the goals of the new basketball facility is to have a good wireless experience for the fans.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||