Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bidens showing a lack of respect for all Americans.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Bidens showing a lack of respect for all Americans.....

Oct 20, 2020, 5:50 PM

Rather than being upfront and honest with 330 million Americans, they have both chosen to lay low, deny and deflect. They could end it all by having Hunter say, for example: "That was not my laptop, that was not my signed contract and those were not my emails". If he did that, the controversy would be finito!

But, as the saying goes, refusing to answer straight forward, honest questions that Americans have a right to hear, you appear embarrassingly guilty.

Verdict: Guilty as charged. Throw them in the hoosegow!!

Joementia does not deserve to lead this country if he can't answer a few simple questions that would show us all if has the integrity or lack thereof to be President.

WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he did that it would not end it...

Oct 20, 2020, 5:52 PM

If I were in their position, whether the story was true or not, I would ignore it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he did that it would not end it...

Oct 20, 2020, 5:55 PM

Seriously? That would be anti-American and unethical. You're kidding, right. We're not talking about a mayoral election in Clemson!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 6:06 PM

1. If they ignore it, it will not hurt Biden in the election.

2. If it is true, it will not hurt Biden in the election.

3. If it is false, it will not help Biden in the election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: If he did that it would not end it... ]

Muira,

What is un-American or unethical about not replying to a political hatchet job from Rudy Guiliani ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 8:39 PM

Your problem is that facts, logic and common sense elude you!

If it's true, a special counsel will be appointed and Joey will be removed from office! That's one reason it's important, esp. to Joey and Hunter Boy!

Agree. Slight amendment: If i, literally me, was in his

Oct 20, 2020, 6:12 PM [ in reply to If he did that it would not end it... ]

position, innocent as I am, I might say, "I have no idea what that is about." If I had earned that kind of money from those kids of people, for the reasons they paid him, and this happened, yes I would stay quiet. Anything he says is just another story, and the job until election is to bury the story.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is true...

Oct 20, 2020, 6:21 PM

there is certainly an appearance of impropriety based on Hunter's qualifications and the timing of his actions. Questions regarding his time as VP ad Hunter's work are not unreasonable questions. But he has answered those. He may be lying, he may be telling the truth, but he has answered that.

I see the political teams switching sides on this and parallels to continually asking Trump over and over to denounce white supremacists.

Now the laptop is another issue. I think the politically expedient for Biden (because of his standing with the people who drive the narrative in media) is to ignore it and call it a smear campaign. That is simply good strategy.

We have severely impaired people in govt. On one hand,

Oct 20, 2020, 7:52 PM

it was stupid to cook up a smear campaign against Trump. Unless something is dead solid accurate, let alone fabricated, all you're doing is setting in motion very motivated and well funded people who will unmask you, and as we have seen this just strengthens the person you tried to smear. When the Mueller report came out, Trump could have walked backward into the white house.

So why in he$$ would you run with a story about a laptop, unless you know dead sure it's right? There is no way to win with, unless it's provable right from the start: you have to nail it down as you reveal it.. Heck, I'm not so sure a Biden guy didn't plant the story.

Are people so blinded by political motivation that they can't even think straight about politics?

Where are you when we need you, Carl Rove?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

franc has it correct.***

Oct 20, 2020, 8:20 PM [ in reply to If he did that it would not end it... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, alternatively,

Oct 20, 2020, 5:52 PM

people aren't obligated to address every insipid, obviously fabricated accusation made against them, just because you're dumb enough to believe they're true.

Hey, have you voted yet? Because I did, so you're behind the 8 ball if you haven't. You better hurry up and get your already-canceled vote in!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or, alternatively,

Oct 20, 2020, 5:56 PM

Already voted...not sure how many times, but I covered the line....!! KMA

Oct 20, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Or, alternatively, ]

If it's a fabrication, why not come out and put it to rest? Hunter could just swear on a bible or his Mother's grave, that that wasn't his laptop, his signature, his emails, etc. Game over. Move on.

The problem, that you don't see (no surprise there), is that it isn't a fabrication. They're both guilty as sin and YOU know it! Your DENIAL lives loudly in you! LMAO at your desperation. Bidens will eventually be toast!

Wouldn't you love to see Hunter's tax return? Talk about a trainwreck coming his way when he gets audited??!! I can't imagine that a fine, upstanding sleazeball like Hunter would EVER cheat on his taxes. In a skinny minute. You can bet the IRS will come a knockin' !

I smell 3-5 years. How 'bout you?

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Well, this changes everything.

Oct 20, 2020, 6:08 PM

I'm DEFINITELY not voting for Hunter after reading this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, this changes everything.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:40 PM

You're smarter than previously thought! Good for you. I will take you off my "Really Stupid Tigernet Poster' list.

Now I know you're trolling

Oct 20, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Or, alternatively, ]

"Wouldn't you love to see Hunter's tax return?"

No one could sanely say that sentence without drowning in the irony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Or, alternatively, ]

What exactly are they guilty of?

Specifics. I'll wait.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:41 AM

I'll leave that up to the special counsel who will soon be appointed by Barr. Next question, please.

You seem confused by facts and common sense. Try harder.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Or, alternatively, ]

Miura,

I Hunter swore on a stack of bibles, you and most of the other ultra-conservatives would still not let it go. Plus it would be the big news story for another week. Smart politicians know when to let a story die on its own.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:43 PM

Wrong. That's all I want this Crime Family to do. They won't because they're guilty as sin.

If I accused you of doing what the Bidens did what would be YOUR response, especially if YOU were running for the Presidency?

If I was running fit president

Oct 20, 2020, 8:54 PM

I’d release my tax returns. Not my sons though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am continually impressed with your political savvy and

Oct 20, 2020, 6:40 PM

ability to spotlight key issues heading into the election.

Sleepy Joe doesn't stand a chance.

Keep up the good work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am continually impressed with your political savvy and

Oct 20, 2020, 8:44 PM

TYVM. I agree. Wanna be on my team?

Re: Bidens showing a lack of respect for all Americans.....

Oct 20, 2020, 8:00 PM

Muira,

And Rudy could resolve this by merely releasing the e-mails that he says that he has.

He will be sworn in on January. Practice radical acceptance.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:05 PM

We finna be Woke Commies.

Prepare for higher taxes. Reparations. And persecution if you are a a CIS-gendered person of the majority culture.

Take it like a man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake?? Or just hyperbole? Really persecution?

Oct 20, 2020, 8:19 PM

Perhaps higher taxes dependent on income type & level.

It will be very uncomfortable to be a straight, White male.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:24 PM

Put it that way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many years ago went into the Vortex in Midtown Atlanta

Oct 20, 2020, 9:00 PM

With my daughter who was a lawyer working in the area. Interesting but after a few beers, hardly noticed the clientele.

Also about 15 years ago, our D&i network from work passed out free beverages at the St Pete Pride parade. Initially that was a little uncomfortable for me.

Maybe tolerance or acclimation, most social differences don’t phase me much any more. Regardless always stay more alert in bigger cities like NYC, ATL, Chicago, Vegas, even Tampa and any Cali City. But that’s just survival instinct.

That’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever read...

Oct 20, 2020, 9:01 PM [ in reply to It will be very uncomfortable to be a straight, White male. ]

Good luck with it. Trump will probably win and make everything wonderful in his second term.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawd. You'll be fine.***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:20 PM [ in reply to It will be very uncomfortable to be a straight, White male. ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic