Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Judge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So Judge

Jan 17, 2022, 4:33 PM

It there came an instance where Clemson was playing in the national championship game and Clemson BB was playing C of C at the same exact time and you could only watch one… you would watch the C of C game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Judge

Jan 17, 2022, 4:34 PM

It is actually a contractual obligation to be there in person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Re: So Judge

Jan 17, 2022, 4:36 PM

I would go back and forth but this would never happen.

The basketball game would be postponed

Jan 17, 2022, 4:35 PM

because football is superior.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The basketball game would be postponed

Jan 17, 2022, 4:39 PM

I’m well aware it would never happen, hinting at the “what if.”

That’s just silly

Jan 17, 2022, 4:40 PM

We’d have a great chance at winning the title game. Why would you want to watch a game we would be sure to lose?

Re: That’s just silly

Jan 17, 2022, 4:44 PM

I wouldn’t miss it for my child being born; however, I wanted to see JK’s opinion.

I would watch the national championship football game.

Jan 17, 2022, 4:45 PM

The real question is, if it were possible for Clemson basketball to play for a national championship at the same time Clemson football played S.C. State, which one would Clemson fans watch?

Many, if not most, Clemson fans would watch the football game. And you know it’s true. And that’s a big problem if we want to be a strong basketball program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I would watch the national championship football game.

Jan 17, 2022, 4:51 PM

Thanks Judge, valid point. I was trying to gain your perspective. For myself, I would watch National championships of both teams, but you do raise a good question about if Clemson basketball was in the National Championship… who would watch? I watch Clemson basketball and I am a season ticket holder… I just wish the step in the right direction would be made, depending on whatever that is.

Seems Judge Keller says the fix is more $..

Jan 17, 2022, 4:55 PM [ in reply to I would watch the national championship football game. ]

for all elements in play for our lack of success.

Coach needs more $ for himself (now a sweet $2.5,000,000 a year)..

Coach needs more $ for recruiting better players..

Coach needs more support from Administration..

Coach needs more support from fans, etc.

Seems to be he also needs to STOP losing freaking games where his team is way ahead until the last 5-10 minutes.

Maybe he needs to slow the team down a bit since they get ahead so far points-wise that they get tuckered out by doing so and give out of gas at the end.

Who knows!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems Judge Keller says the fix is more $..

Jan 17, 2022, 4:58 PM

I don’t think he needs more money LBB… I think he needs to stop making so many bonehead decisions in games that eventually cost us the win. He’s not an energetic person seems like. We need someone with energy that won’t have the same old same old excuses of why we lost the game… multiple times he’s said a loss was on him. If players suck and keep losing games, then they’re benched. If coaches suck and keep losing games, they get fired?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic