Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every time the Vandy Whistler
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 2774

Every time the Vandy Whistler

May 29, 2024, 8:27 PM

Starts whistling this weekend let’s do the cadence count to drown him out.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler

May 29, 2024, 8:28 PM

OR..... throat punch. Makes it harder to whistle. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe a foul ball

May 29, 2024, 8:30 PM

Will hit him right in the throat

May 29, 2024, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler ]

Or make up a chant about him. Vandy whistler you’re so gay, bet you suck on hatchet handles every day. Something like that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is not nice***

May 29, 2024, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

May 30, 2024, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler ]

Swollen lips will make it hard to whistle also, and that means the foul ball wouldn't have to be in the throat, anywhere below the nose or above the chest would do just fine;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just need a Clemson whistler to match that shlt.***

May 29, 2024, 8:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just need a Clemson whistler to match that shlt.***

May 29, 2024, 9:03 PM

Noooooooo. that whistling crap is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2024, 8:38 PM

Vandy Whistler sounds like a name of a fancy bourbon.

May 29, 2024, 10:30 PM

if only..........

May 29, 2024, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler ]

or an X rated film actor

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2024, 10:08 PM

Gay X rated film actor

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 30, 2024, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Every time the Vandy Whistler ]

All this talk of whistling...

In one episode of the British comedy "Coupling", Steve and Susan are watching a TV show which mentions the number of men who continue to ########## (edit: self-pleasure) when in a committed relationship. In the awkward silence that follows, Steve starts whistling, in an attempt to seem relaxed. He justifies it by saying that he felt like some music but wasn't in the mood for a whole CD. "Sometimes you want a full orchestra, and sometimes you just want a... quick whistle?" Susan tells him that she doesn't mind his whistling, as long as he doesn't get "whistled out." We all know what they're really talking about, and it ain't whistling.

Later in the episode, Susan's parents visit, Susan mentions how Steve has started whistling to himself, so much like her father had always done. Her father brings it up with Steve, referring to it as "going solo," and Steve interprets it how you'd imagine and it's not really a conversation he wants to have with his girlfriend's father, who keeps on talking about whistling (or as Steve hears it 'whistling') and Steve eventually throws them out in a fit of anger.

Susan, flummoxed, demands to know what just happened. Steve says that he couldn't take it anymore: did she not hear what he (her father) said?

Susan said she had, and that he'd said that Steve "shouldn't whistle too much or else he'll be too tired to pucker."

Steve: "Pucker? Not..."

Susan: "Noooo...." (shaking her head).

Message was edited by: mpercy®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hat tip for likely being the

May 30, 2024, 9:07 PM

only other person here besides me who knows exactly what you are talking about haha

I get freedom of expression, but I just can't understand the mindset of a person

May 29, 2024, 8:40 PM

who would continue to exercise that freedom at a dang baseball game where he knows by now he's ruining the viewing experience for so many others in attendance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or watching on television for that matter.***

May 29, 2024, 8:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get freedom of expression, but I just can't understand the mindset of a person

May 29, 2024, 9:06 PM [ in reply to I get freedom of expression, but I just can't understand the mindset of a person ]

Yep, when it affects the freedoms of others who paid to enjoy a game.... then he is/was in the minority. Time to go....

Re: I get freedom of expression, but I just can't understand the mindset of a person

May 29, 2024, 9:20 PM [ in reply to I get freedom of expression, but I just can't understand the mindset of a person ]

Unfortunately current political sentiment confuses freedom of expression with freedom to be a complete ###!@#$ in public.

Im really disappointed that the rumors of his death are not true.

May 29, 2024, 9:00 PM

Just kidding.

Sort of.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Im really disappointed that the rumors of his death are not true.

May 30, 2024, 7:45 AM

I'm not buying it bc you're not really kidding about your disappointment;)

Re: That is if we both win our games on Friday

May 29, 2024, 9:13 PM

and we play Saturday.

Tiger fans can just drown him out. We do have the loudest fanbase and the song that "Shakes the Southland"!

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Re: That is if we both win our games on Friday

May 29, 2024, 9:46 PM

Just put the pep band right around him in the aisle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2024, 9:23 PM

Or fart spray? Lol

May 29, 2024, 9:31 PM

We had that screaming/screeching bball fan, a woman, who sat next to the mic every game. Awful.

They should run off together.

STARTS whistling????? He is constantly blowing

May 29, 2024, 9:49 PM

the entire game! Should use him as justification for not giving Vandy any tickets

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2024, 11:36 PM

why wouldn’t neff just walk down there, refund his ticket and send him packing - seems reasonable to me if others can’t enjoy the game - no different from a loud obnoxious drunk hurling expletives getting the boot

beyond reasonable and not rocket science

no gas money for return trip even required

tell him he can walk or be physically removed

better yet give his pic to all the ticket scanners and just deny entry

im sure their are things he can be charged with on the books for non compliance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2024, 8:05 AM

That would be the best way to keep him out, just tell him that his ticket is counterfeit and deny him entrance into Doug Kingsmore, whistle problem solved!!!

Give his ticket to a Clemson fan

May 30, 2024, 8:06 AM

That’s a win win right there

May 30, 2024, 8:05 AM

Clemson should reserve the right to play loud music whenever he starts the whistle.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 30, 2024, 9:06 AM

How about a knuckle sandwich right in his kisser? That ought to quiet his stupid ###.

Screw Calford.

May 30, 2024, 1:03 PM

Whomever is close to him just put some persimmon juice in his water. He won't be able to whistle for a week.

Replies: 30
| visibility 2774
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic