Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo better have a countdown clock on the wall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Dabo better have a countdown clock on the wall

Jun 4, 2023, 11:14 PM

in the locker room, the meeting rooms, and his office for the last Saturday in November. Clemson needs to beat down the dirt peckers and go scorched earth. This year has just majorly sucked. And I hope the Vols get their ##### kicked by everybody.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Seem Like We've Lost Our Way ---

Jun 5, 2023, 1:27 AM

Football...I believe we have to get back on track and it is going to have to be in a way where we can cover up the lack of explosiveness from our receivers.

Baseball.....meh....after losing a 14 inning heartbreaker......how can you have your heart back in it after a day....and go out and play. Mike Tyson said it once......""Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. ""
We have to learn to move or develop a tolerance to take any punch.

Basketball.....have to use better equipment to chop down the bigger and more established trees as well as stop tripping up over shrubbery.

Softball.....just find more V. Cagles and we'll be fine.

Track and Field.....did well.

Rugby......did well

Soccer.....nobody is walking over us.

Rowing.....I think we did well.

Everything else is a work in progress kind of thing.

Jun 5, 2023, 6:58 AM

You seem to have forgotten we won our conference championship and went to a NY6 bowl. Your post makes it seem like our football team went 5-7…

Jun 5, 2023, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Does Seem Like We've Lost Our Way --- ]

Softball...just find some more national POYs, and we'll be fine. Be nice to have a few on the team at the same time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Re: Dabo better have a countdown clock on the wall

Jun 5, 2023, 6:56 AM

Silly idea. We don’t want to make a fluke loss to the coots seem like something it’s not…

Re: Dabo better have a countdown clock on the wall

Jun 5, 2023, 9:36 AM

Yep - it was one of the worst called games I have ever watched. Not just Clemson.

I think most of us on here could have called the plays needed to win that game.

THEY are not IMPORTANT enough for that./

Jun 5, 2023, 9:06 AM

Just another game to win on the way to Conference championship,on the way to the Playoff,on the way to NCG. Some of you small minded people think too much of them.

Re: THEY are not IMPORTANT enough for that./

Jun 5, 2023, 9:35 AM

Lol, “just another game”? It’s the state rivalry and you live in a bubble and have no clue as to the importance of that game, no matter if the coots are in a dumpster fire or about to win the SEC East. Take off your orange colored glasses and you’ll see that rather we like it or not, Beamer has improved that program. And they’ve scored some commitments, which I’m sure them beating us in Death Valley helped with that.
Yeah, I’m being somewhat dramatic, but Clemson lost to them in all three major sports this year. That football game, especially sucked. I was there and it was embarrassing and inexcusable how Clemson got out-coached and outplayed.
You saying I’m “small-minded” about thinking of the coots is like Todd Ellis laughing at Clemson and saying we were “cycling out”. And we did win the ACC in football last season…and if you can’t beat your state rival or win in the post-season bowl games, it don’t mean ####. The ACC is weak and everyone knows it.

The locker room doesn’t need one but

Jun 5, 2023, 9:08 AM

The secretaries office should have one!

Why? That loss was not on the players.

Jun 5, 2023, 9:37 AM

Seriously. I have to go back to some of the mid-90s Tommy West bowl games to remember such a complete loss of coaching composure. No way we should have lost that game, but the play calling including the needless trick play on the kickoff return, fall squarely at the feet of Dabo.

The Vols (in football) were just way better than us. And they were coached well. That LB knew exactly what to do when Ship left the backfield pre-snap and then our young QB was just a deer in the headlights. Smart strategy. But the Vols have better players all around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic