July's Most Wanted: Part Three
11) JoJo Cox: Cox laid low in the month of June. At the start of July, Jocques Crawford edged him out for the top spot at running back. Cox is a very powerful back with good balance. Ron West has put Clemson in good position with the former teammate of incoming freshman Antonio Clay.
12) Xavier Harris: Harris is a dangerous open field runner. He has good hands, and as we documented on Wednesday he absolutely blew up at the Clemson camp. The Tigers have a better than average chance of landing Harris. Harris will be a slot receiver at the next level, and on film looks comparative to Wake Forest's Willie Idlette.
13) DeAndre McDaniel: McDaniel could be higher on this list. The Tigers like him just as much as Reshad Jones (#6). McDaniel has good range, and he can deliver the big hit. Clemson has been the only school he has gone on record with as a leader. McDaniel is being recruited by Dabo Swinney.
14) Darius Gaither: Gaither is one of the fastest prospects on the board. Gaither projects as a safety at the next level. He also was very impressive, while on campus at Clemson. Gaither had his offer reaffirmed, and it appears Clemson is back in the running.
15) Richard Jackson: This Richard Jackson is a very dangerous wide receiver. He has offers from several schools across the country. The Flordida native has Clemson and South Carolina very high on his list. Tommy Bowden has a good relationship with Jackson's high school coach and the Tigers appear to be a legitimate contender for this highly regarded prospect.