Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson offers 4-star 2023 QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson offers 4-star 2023 QB

Nov 20, 2021, 4:36 PM

Clemson offers 4-star 2023 QB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He looks like a young Chase Brice!

Nov 20, 2021, 4:39 PM

Wow, from Birmingham, Alabama and no Bama offer already? Nick must already be zeroed in on a higher ranked guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He looks like a young Chase Brice!

Nov 20, 2021, 4:57 PM

He looks good to me, hopefully we hit on he & Manning!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: He looks like a young Chase Brice!

Nov 20, 2021, 5:45 PM [ in reply to He looks like a young Chase Brice! ]

Manning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson offers 4-star 2023 QB

Nov 20, 2021, 5:02 PM

Makes me wonder if they know something on Manning. Still kid must be pretty good if Clemson is offering.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2021, 6:14 PM

Let me see if I have this straight, you want the coaches to offer nobody but Manning and go seeking somebody else when/if Manning is off to some other destination which is likely?
Yeah, they know something about Manning. It's highly unlikely that any school signs the very top player in the country and they had better be prepared in the likelihood that he goes to Georgia or Alabama or even Texas.

Nov 20, 2021, 8:40 PM

Let me see if I have this straight, you want the coaches to offer nobody but Manning and go seeking somebody else when/if Manning is off to some other destination which is likely?
Yeah, they know something about Manning. It's highly unlikely that any school signs the very top player in the country and they had better be prepared in the likelihood that he goes to Georgia or Alabama or even Texas.

Dang, guys like you are both useless and clueless. It is unusual for us to offer two top tier guys at QB. Do you not follow recruiting?

Nov 20, 2021, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson offers 4-star 2023 QB ]

Let me take you back to the recruitment of Cade Klubnik. He was not our first choice. We only had 1 offer out. Cade knew that he would be offered if the other guy committed elsewhere which he did. Then the offer went out to Cade in which he almost immediately committed to Clemson. So yes I stand behind my comment. Our coaches are very particular and selective on who they offer.

Nov 13, 2021, 12:44 PM

Wow! Big, strong, agile, and throws with touch. Hope he loves wearing Clemson orange and purple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2021, 7:24 PM

Kid is impressive. Hope we're taking a look at his receivers also...a couple of them look pretty darned good.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic