Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short

Oct 26, 2021, 2:26 PM

WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short

Clemson senior offensive guard Matt Bockhorst spoke to the media Tuesday afternoon emotionally about his torn ACL he suffered against Pittsburgh and how much Clemson has meant to him and his family. Bockhorst will have to undergo a fifth knee surgery, and it will likely end his football career. What Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short

Oct 26, 2021, 3:44 PM

What an amazing young man. I hope every single so called fan that has been spewing trash about this team, watches this. Good luck young man. I am so proud you represent Clemson University.

Oct 26, 2021, 6:32 PM

Agreed.

Oct 26, 2021, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short ]

I would give up my right arm for a portion of the adults that I interact with to have the perspective of this kid. Amazing young man.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THANK YOU MATT - NOTHiNG BUT CLASS!!!

Oct 27, 2021, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Matt Bockhorst emotional after seeing career cut short ]

It’s kids like Matt that make me so proud to be a Tiger and so proud of what this program stands for!

Thanks for being vulnerable and sharing your heart and soul with us, Matt!! You have a very bright future ahead.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2021, 6:33 PM

Very well spoken young man who you can tell loves Clemson and his team mates. He is the type of person we expect to have representing our university and team. I wish him all the best and am certain he will be very successful in what ever career path he takes in the future.

Oct 26, 2021, 8:50 PM

I have sat through a lot of interviews by a lot of players, but this one stands out as the best I ever heard. So proud of this young man, and I know he will be a success in life, and I am confident he will lead others wherever he goes and in whatever he does. That's the kind of young men our coaches go after, and that's the kind of men Clemson turns out. I want that type person leading our country through the challenges we face and the things I believe in. We need more of that in our nation right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2021, 9:09 PM

Thank you Matt for giving your all to Clemson. What an outstanding man you are and we have been blessed to have you. My God bless your every step forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing but class and maturity beyond his years

Oct 26, 2021, 9:53 PM

This should be a stark reminder about what Clemson football is about. It's so much more than just the game. If you didn't get that, watch the segment again. We need to do our part. It's ok to be analytical , discuss observations and try to make sense of things but I think the personal attacks on players and coaches needs to stop. If you remember-some of you will, this is the way USuC fans were while they would occasionally have a good team, they would absolutely eviscerate players, coaches and drove the program into the ground when things did not go their way. They ran out of wagons to jump off of..so malcontents please remember a guy like Matt may be reading your post. What would be worse than losing would be destroying the spirit of these guys so let's all try to do better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2021, 2:19 PM

Excellent interview. Matt, thank you for what you have done for us and glad you love it here. Keep pushing through while being a leader of this team. Class act thanking the media for their role.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2021, 3:59 PM

This is one of the best speeches I’ve ever heard. I’m proud to have Matt as a Clemson grad, and he is now one of my favorite all-time players. Matt us a true leader.

Oct 29, 2021, 3:59 AM

Prayers go out to you Matt. It’s difficult when you love them and enjoy competing, then suddenly it’s gone. I will be praying for you. Thank you for your numerous contributions to Clemson on and off the field. May God open many new doors for you on your future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic