Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"

Jan 26, 2018, 11:27 AM

Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"

Tra Wilkins has offers from most of the major players in the SEC and Big 10 but after a trip to Clemson last weekend, there’s one offer he’s waiting to reel in. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU had good luck with kids named "Wilkins"***

Jan 26, 2018, 11:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's get the '19 class rolling early with this guy

Jan 26, 2018, 11:43 AM

I don't see any reason to wait. Elite prospect that loves Clemson.

Snowflake Basher........Out

And, the young man also called DaBO~~> "Coach DaBO"

Jan 26, 2018, 12:25 PM

..a respectable title i'm thinking more of us should be considering since Mr Sweeny is "Our Football DaDDY"!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's get the '19 class rolling early with this guy

Jan 26, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Let's get the '19 class rolling early with this guy ]

And he gets it for what a college is all about first and foremost, it's about getting yourself educated for life after sports. These kids or no one else knows how long they will be able to play the game they love. But whenever it's all over for the ones that have gotten their degree, they have their college degree to fall back on, and if it's a Clemson degree they have, finding a good job should be pretty easy!!! I like this kids already, and haven't seen him play a down of FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"

Jan 26, 2018, 12:41 PM

Sounds like a young man that'd make a great Tiger. Stay tuned for the Coach Dabo visit!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"

Jan 26, 2018, 12:51 PM

I see Clemson told him something he can use, about graduating early and starting college in January for spring training. Sounds like he didn't necessarily know about that option. I hope he's going to keep,Clemson on his list for real.

I've been lurking s while, reading and enjoying Tnet. This is my first post.

Message removed by Author

Jan 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools"***

Jan 26, 2018, 1:56 PM

Your first TU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Georgia linebacker says Clemson is "different than other schools" ]

Welcome a-board!!!

Jan 26, 2018, 12:56 PM

I can’t wait to read Clemson made him the offer. Hopefully they can get him to commit.

Jan 26, 2018, 1:07 PM

Sounds like the type kid Clemson's been recruiting......good character, strong interest in academics, respectful towards everyone involved in the process.....oh yeah, and an elite player.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 8:40 PM

And he respects Mom's thoughts about his future.

Jan 26, 2018, 1:10 PM

Come to Clemson Young Man because The Clemson Coaches will Prepare You for the NFL and The University will Prepare You for Life !

With his being from GA shocked that Kirby Smart didn't

Jan 26, 2018, 1:11 PM

see to it that he had transportation issues

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it Time.***

Jan 26, 2018, 2:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 2:10 PM

I love how he said it "just means more" when he talked about the offer coming from Clemson. Seems like I've heard that phrase before.

Jan 26, 2018, 8:41 PM

:)

Jan 26, 2018, 2:11 PM

You had me at (the Clemson offer would) "just mean more". Love it!!

Jan 26, 2018, 3:21 PM

A potential early enrollee that puts a high priority on getting his college degree. Sounds like our type of guy!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic