Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lunge-worthy FGF comment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

lunge-worthy FGF comment

Sep 19, 2017, 12:30 PM

The lameflop message boards were all great reading this weekend, but I thought this one from FGF stood out:

Seriously, who in here jacked off to Mother Theresa while strangling a puppy? Someone did something awful to bring this down on us.

...and I liked this one too, regarding the massive fail of their super-hyped pyrotechnic entrance:

Looks like we simply bought the combo box of fireworks at the temporary 4th of July trailer stand. ("This one's a dud...and this one...and this one too...")

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

there was another good one that I can't find now...

Sep 19, 2017, 1:23 PM

it went something like this, best I recall:

The traffic sucked trying to get into the game. What happened??
The new fireworks entrance was a complete fail and totally embarrassing.
The toilets were backed up and smelled like raw sewage.
The concessions were woefully inadequate and undermanned.
We brought in over 100 recruits and then completely chit the bed and let KY run all over us like they were Bama.
The offense sucked.
The defense sucked.
Bentley sucked. We should bench him but probably can't because his dad is a coach.
Special teams swallowed, we can't even make a FG or PAT.
The play-calling sucked, we're running the smallest guy on the team wide on 3rd/4th and short.
The crowd was dead from the 1st quarter on.
The DJ was blasting rap so loud we couldn't hear.
We lost for the 4th time is a row to a crap program like KY, get ready for Fear The Thumb.
The entire evening was an epic failure except that lots of fans showed up to witness it. Is that even a good thing?
Can we just ditch the gimmicks like blackouts and DJs and fireworks, and work on blocking and tackling?
I wake up on Sunday morning and have to read about drive-by shootings, fights, and Muschamp apologizing for our team captains acting like punks and not shaking hands before the game.
Oh, and meanwhile, our rival is winning impressively again and look primed for another CFP run.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Thanks for keeping me up on this because I never............

Sep 19, 2017, 5:47 PM

visit that site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic