Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
should ScElliot really limit DW the next two games?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,595

should ScElliot really limit DW the next two games?

Nov 17, 2015, 11:53 AM

if his stats become too eye-popping, he may opt for the NFL...

I think we'll need him next year if we're gonna make the run we've all been talking about for a few years now. Next year is supposed to be our year, so hopefully DW doesn't bolt on us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

we can always count on you York

Nov 17, 2015, 11:57 AM

To have brilliant questions. Do you have dabo's fax number or should I fax you his fax number?

Re: should ScElliot really limit DW the next two games?

Nov 17, 2015, 11:58 AM

Why would any Tiger fan propose limiting our best player? This makes zero sense in the current quest for a slot in the CFP seedlings.

Go Tigers!

Well because yorktiger

Nov 17, 2015, 12:02 PM

is not a Tiger fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

by a show of hands, how many wish the york_tiger

Nov 17, 2015, 12:05 PM

would leave & never come back?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

raises hand***

Nov 17, 2015, 12:05 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

all any could ask for is honesty in any relationship...

Nov 17, 2015, 12:08 PM

no homers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2015, 12:07 PM

Considering he's only a sophomore and needs one more you to be eligible for the NFL but yeah he's Def that good he probably could, good try though! GO TIGERS #ALLIN

Nov 17, 2015, 12:09 PM

Year*

So is the NFL the only place where an athlete can get

Nov 17, 2015, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: should ScElliot really limit DW the next two games? ]

paid to play football?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Do you even think about these questions before posting?

Nov 17, 2015, 12:09 PM

Is was clear to everyone that dabo plans to reduce dw's numbers when he put byant in the Syracuse game in the first qrt.

So the answered to your question is obviously yes. . Just don't understand your reason for asking obvious questions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

GeeVille Tiger, it's not easy for MENSA members like us to

Nov 17, 2015, 12:30 PM

begin to understand simple-minded folks like york_tiger.

We can only pray for wisdom in dealing with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

If ignorance is bliss...

Nov 17, 2015, 12:32 PM

York's real name must be Bliss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Great post! I agree, we should probably sit him for the next

Nov 17, 2015, 12:54 PM

3 games, then bring him in (probably 2nd qtr) after we have the NC game after we've put OSU or Bama away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In a country of Blind men, the one eyed man is King.

Nov 17, 2015, 1:52 PM

You ain't no king. Must be 3 years out of high school to be eligible for NFL, but you knew that going in, didn't you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2015, 2:00 PM

I have a question that only York could answer:

Let's say it's the final seconds of the National Championship and it's us -vs- Alabama. We're in a situation like we were against LSU and a manageable FG will win us the game.

Do you think Dabo will send out Huegel to win us the game, or does he pull some stunt to ensure Alabama claims another NC, as a tribute to his alma mater.. What say you?

Channeling my inner york to help here:

Nov 17, 2015, 2:05 PM

Dabo would probably spike the ball by sending DW4 mixed hand signals again. Everyone knows he wants to be in Alabama, so with all of his backroom dealing experience, I am sure Saban and him have been shaking hands on this for a few months now to ensure Dabo's CIW (coach in waiting) status.

I really hope it won't hurt our recruiting next year because I am sure the deal includes several Clemson recruits to Bama for Dabo's future class.

TIGER BALLS.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,595
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic