Topic: TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 3, 2020 7:40 AM by: Tiger1616Dad
[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 10:39 AM

Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

July was a roller coaster for Clemson on the recruiting trail with another prominent decommitment for this cycle (CB Jordan Hancock) and two four-star additions Read Update »

Re: TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 12:20 PM

Any chance Foreman comes back around? I guess we added another recruit with Bryton calling it quits?

Maybe not...

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 2:37 PM

Dabo always seems to keep 2-3 open spots. I would guess, if they have the room, they could still take him. With that said, he's said they work to a number and are upfront about positions and if they fill up, they're done.

So, it's a good question.

2020 white level member

Re: Maybe not...

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 3:47 PM

For comparison sake these are the number of offers by these schools for the class of 2021 - Ohio 168, Ala 220, CLEMSON 71, Oregon 238, TN 455, LSU 272, SCal 178. We don't just throw s*** out there and hope. Clemson offers mean more and the players know it. And by the way the Coots offered 270 for the class !

Whew! I thought we were slipping into mediocrity there

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 3:59 PM

for a bit!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: TNET: Rankings update: Late July commits have Clemson back in top tier

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 7:40 AM

We have a very solid class, that will be back to back exceptional once Tristan Leigh commits.

I noticed crystal ball trends on two high recruits for Miami. They currently sit at #10 in the ranking. Virtually all their commits are from their own back yard. (saves on travel?)

We all know Mack is looking at a good class at UNCheat too.

3 ACC teams in the top 10 is a good thing in the long run. I get tired explaining to the pukes that say Clemson has a cakewalk. Nobody seemed to say the same thing when Alabama was rolling over everyone in the SEC, or how easy Oklahoma has it every year.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: TWO tickets available. LOWER LEVEL. South Stands. (with sun at your back) Row II so it's half way...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
743 people have read this post