Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 5-star 'beyond blessed' with Clemson offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: 5-star 'beyond blessed' with Clemson offer

Jun 1, 2020, 7:28 PM

5-star 'beyond blessed' with Clemson offer

Five-star 2020 cornerback Denver Harris (Houston, Tx.) announced a Clemson offer on Monday. "#AGTG BEEN WAITING ON THIS!!... I’m beyond blessed and extremely ho Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 5-star 'beyond blessed' with Clemson offer

Jun 1, 2020, 8:28 PM

This young man would be a major “get” for Coach Swinney. Texas natives are rare in the Tiger lineup and great db’s are almost a must have in today’s game. Let’s watch this recruitment closely.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 1:11 AM

He says that he is seriously feeling beyond blessed about receiving an offer from Clemson. So I guess we will see how serious he really is, if he gives Clemson a serious look by taking a serious visit to Clemson with an open mind to see if Clemson is a serious option for him to come and play his college career as a Clemson Tiger!!!

A lot of these recruits want an offer from Clemson bc they know that an offer from Clemson will seriously fill their offer sheet up rather quickly that gives them more to brag about among they're friends and the girls at they're HS until they leave for what ever college choice they make. And it helps with college coaches telling them what they want hear even when most of it is just BS coach speak to obtain highly sought after recruits.

And with some recruits, when they talk to Clemson coaches and hear nothing but the truth, they play the recruiting game until the end and commit to a coach that has filled their head with BS lies and deceit while distorting their words to get around the truth in every way possible to gain a commitment!!!

Smart recruits take their parents on visits with head coaches knowing and hoping their parents will see through the BS. And parents usually see and feel the sincerity of the words of Dabo Swinney as the truth!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 5-star 'beyond blessed' with Clemson offer ]

We're getting the best from California, We should start doing the same in Texas. We're getting some of the best in several states. Heck, we may even start recruiting South Carolina if we can find some 4**** and 5***** in our back yard.

Many of our past and current commits have echoed the same sentiments on why they chose Clemson. "it just felt different when I stepped on campus". Our players are one of our best program endorsements by their demeanor and recruits sense this. "Just getting them on campus" during the recruiting process is one of our best factics in these recruiting wars.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SPECIAL

Jun 1, 2020, 9:35 PM

I've watched a lot of football, seen a lot of film, and looked at a lot of players who have high ratings. Having said that, so many times I come away thinking, maybe the recruiters are looking forward to the potential they see and feel the young man can be developed into a serviceable player. I get that, and I think we do that very well (better than most), but this young man is very special, IMO. He seems to have the best ball skills I think I ever saw in a 10th grader, and his instincts seem to me to be way beyond any 10th grader I've seen in quite a while. He has good size, great quickness, great closing speed, great football IQ, and I'd bet BV and Dabo are salivating to think of him in our backfield. Take a look at the guys he runs down from behind and across the field from him. WOW! I hope this young man is the caliber morally and academically to fit our program, and he has the judgement to see what we have to offer for his future as a player and as a man. If he does, look out, 'cause this guy's got it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic