Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seeing as how Syracuse is located in the COVID hotbed of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Seeing as how Syracuse is located in the COVID hotbed of

Oct 22, 2020, 10:13 AM

New York City, I'm surprised they didn't have to travel down to SC and quarantine for 14 days before playing the game Saturday. Prayers sent up for our football players that they don't get infected by those disgusting yankee basturds!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City

Oct 22, 2020, 10:14 AM

it is about out in no where as Clemson is, more so in some ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New here?***

Oct 22, 2020, 10:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: New here?***

Oct 22, 2020, 12:34 PM

?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's in New York, so you're

Oct 22, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: No, it's in New York, so you're

Oct 22, 2020, 10:25 AM

2 THINGS!!

1. You do know there is a difference between New York State and New York City right????

2. You can have your opinions about COVID-19, but New York had a massive spread when the US 1st started doing anything about COVID-19. BUT, now they approximately the same number of active cases as we do in South Carolina. On top of that the County Syracuse is in has had less cases than Anderson County, about the same as Pickens County and about 1/3 the cases has Greenville County.

Just Saying...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize you are replying to GWPTiger, don't you?***

Oct 22, 2020, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You do realize you are replying to GWPTiger, don't you?***

Oct 22, 2020, 10:33 AM

You are right. For a minute I forgot he probably got his education from Trump University. I just hope he got his money back in the lawsuit, when they finally figured out that too was a fraud just like so many other Trump schemes.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're acting like an NC State fan right now.***

Oct 22, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize you are replying to GWPTiger, don't you?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Seriously dude - just STOP. We get it. You aren't changing

Oct 22, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize you are replying to GWPTiger, don't you?*** ]

anybody's mind.

They are ALL liars & crooks.

This is a sports board & apparently a sarcasm testing and detection board.

For the record - you failed.

Have a nice day - Go T I G E R S ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Oct 22, 2020, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize you are replying to GWPTiger, don't you?*** ]

Talk about schemes and thieves you do know that biden and his son are about as corrupt as hillary and slick willy.

If Trump was half as corrupt as they were he would be behind bars.

Look I get it, the beautiful bubble that God created

Oct 22, 2020, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: No, it's in New York, so you're ]

in the upstate of SC is the best place on this planet. But you have to get out once in a while and get some culture, see other places, and learn some dadgum geography. You can literally go to the Syracuse website and see that they are located in New York RIGHT ON THE WEBSITE! So you can sit here and incorrectly tell me that I'm wrong all you want to, but are you also going to say that Syracuse is wrong about where Syracuse is located?

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Re: Look I get it, the beautiful bubble that God created

Oct 22, 2020, 10:41 AM

I believe Syracuse is closer to Canada than New York city . Upstate NY is beautiful and as different from the city as Travelers Rest is to Columbia .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 10:43 AM

Syracuse is not in Canada.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:28 PM

That's Buffalo....

I believe you're thinking of Montreal

Oct 22, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Look I get it, the beautiful bubble that God created ]

which is in the southern part of Quebec, which is in Canada. NYC is in the United States. It's where the Statue of Liberty is located for crying out loud!

GWP . . .

Oct 22, 2020, 4:48 PM

a true fisher of men . . .

Keep reeling them in!!! Funny stuff “f? sh?”!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City

Oct 22, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City ]

Not a geology major huh?

Everybody knows "The City" encompasses the entire state up there.

Anyone can go to the Syracuse website and see that it's

Oct 22, 2020, 10:20 AM

located in New York. It just shows the ignorance of some, I guess.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City ]

TigersO. That would be geography major, not geology major.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:36 AM

Oct 22, 2020, 11:03 AM

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make em go swimming.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 11:07 AM

Horses are actually excellent listeners.

It's donkeys that resist being talked into something they don't want do.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:31 PM

donkeys be smart.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Is this a joke? Syracuse is not close to New York City ]

Go kick rocks...

I studied omnology so I know everything.

NY actually did a great job of controlling Covid

Oct 22, 2020, 10:39 AM

They went ahead and spread it around to all the vulnerable in nursing facilities and such immediately.

Re: NY actually did a great job of controlling Covid

Oct 22, 2020, 10:42 AM

Similar to a controlled burn in the forestry business, they opted for a controlled spread where they sent it in certain directions at certain times.

Yes but that makes everyone in NYC a carrier.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to NY actually did a great job of controlling Covid ]

That's what concerns me. I don't want those yankee city folk bringing their pandemic down south, just keep that crap up north...we're trying to have a football season here. I don't think this game should take place, but typical Swoffie is just in it for the money.

Re: Yes but that makes everyone in NYC a carrier.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:53 AM

This makes sense.

I've heard that young people are safer than older people and Babers said he is bringing mostly freshmen on the trip to play.

Something to pay attention to for sure.

Let's be honest here, Dino Babers is probably the most

Oct 22, 2020, 10:56 AM

classless football coach in the ACC. I would not put it past him to try to pull some funny business while visiting the upstate.

Nope, I don't like this one bit.

This is a great point. I'm now worried.***

Oct 22, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Yes but that makes everyone in NYC a carrier. ]

Beyond the pandemic, I'm worried about how this game will

Oct 22, 2020, 11:02 AM

affect the election. I'm sure all their liberal fans who are traveling down here would love to stop into an early voting polling place in SC and vote for Biden and all the libs that are on the ballot. Hopefully Trump and his team will be on the lookout for that.

There should be plenty of plasma for antibodies then!***

Oct 22, 2020, 4:37 PM [ in reply to NY actually did a great job of controlling Covid ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread has me in giggles....

Oct 22, 2020, 10:54 AM

Thanks for the laugh....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seeing as how Syracuse is located in the COVID hotbed of

Oct 22, 2020, 10:56 AM

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/New+York/Syracuse,+New+York/@41.872662,-76.1761476,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c24fa5d33f083b:0xc80b8f06e177fe62!2m2!1d-74.0059728!2d40.7127753!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d9f39bbf979a0d:0xd50ce2d7ad9545!2m2!1d-76.1474244!2d43.0481221!3e0

I'm not clicking on your virus infected link

it's probably pron or something sick like that

Re: I'm not clicking on your virus infected link

Oct 22, 2020, 11:16 AM

I read on social media that anybody with lots of random numbers at the end of their post is always a troll and can't be trusted.

It is...

Oct 22, 2020, 4:37 PM [ in reply to I'm not clicking on your virus infected link ]

I checked. Twice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just twice?

Oct 22, 2020, 6:03 PM

I was far more skeptical.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Like all NYC Yankees, they are hypocrites

Oct 22, 2020, 10:59 AM

If you travel to NYC to see a Syaracuse game you would be quarantined..

But those carpet baggers can cruise down south any time they want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Seeing as how Syracuse is located in the COVID hotbed of

Isn't it clear Syracuse New York isn't in New York New York but in New York.

null

Is that like saying that Clemson isn't

Oct 22, 2020, 11:06 AM

in Clemson Clemson but in Clemson?

Re: Is that like saying that Clemson isn't

Oct 22, 2020, 11:15 AM

You two seem to have a strong handle on explaining where things are and aren't.

Maybe you should collaborate at this time to explain the whole Clemson, Central, Six Mile situation that perplexes some people.

And 96, don't forget 96.***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:20 AM

Re: Is that like saying that Clemson isn't

Oct 22, 2020, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Is that like saying that Clemson isn't ]

You can't be in Clemson Clemson. You can be at Clemson in Clemson or in Clemson at Clemson, but not in Clemson Clemson.

At one time you could be in Clemson House at Clemson in Clemson. However, you could never be at Clemson's Clemson because the timeline doesn't add up.

null

I thought we were playing N.C. State***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:48 AM

No, we don't actually play NCSU this year.***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:50 AM

Uggggh! I’ve read this thread regretfully and believed everything you said until this.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:32 PM

We are in the ACC and so is NCSU. In fact, we’ve played every year I’ve been alive I think. In fact it’s been said we are even in the same division and that we are both in the Carolinas. Therefore, I know for a fack that you are wrong. And now it makes me question your knowledge of where Syracuse is or isn’t.

No. Since Notre Dame finally joined the conference in

Oct 22, 2020, 12:51 PM

football, the ACC had to shake up the divisions. So now Notre Dame is in our division and NCSU is not. I'm glad the textile bowl is gone now and I'm looking forward to playing Notre Dame every year.

Re: Uggggh! I’ve read this thread regretfully and believed everything you said until this.

Oct 22, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Uggggh! I’ve read this thread regretfully and believed everything you said until this. ]

I know it's weird but the ACC uses a revolving schedule or something like that.

The basic concept is that they spin a big wheel each week to determine who has to play Clemson and then they slip that team a little extra money under the table to make sure they show up.

NC State, UNC, and Duke all got lucky this season and their name didn't come up on the wheel.

And who says Swoffie isn't still helping his local teams on the way out the door?

Re: Uggggh! I’ve read this thread regretfully and believed everything you said until this.

Oct 22, 2020, 4:36 PM

That's right! Spin the wheel, make the deal!

Seems plausible. We need to get Fauci on it.***

In case you've never been there...

the Syracuse/Rochester area, and most of New York state for that matter, is more like upstate South Carolina than New York City.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Do they have a lake up there?

Oct 22, 2020, 4:38 PM

:)

Re: Do they have a lake up there?

Oct 22, 2020, 4:41 PM

...one of those teeny finger lakes.

Nah...

Oct 22, 2020, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Do they have a lake up there? ]

but they do have these two muddy little ponds called Onondaga Lake and Oneida Lake.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yes, a big one

Oct 22, 2020, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Do they have a lake up there? ]

and it comes with snow

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic