Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Manatees are Ugly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Manatees are Ugly

Feb 17, 2018, 5:50 AM

..and I won't miss them when all the conservationists efforts have failed and they disappear finally .

Eating all the dayum aquatic vegetation and causing unnecessary No Wake zones where they congregate .

See ya , Manatees !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

FINALLY! Thanks dug!!

Feb 17, 2018, 6:57 AM

I was wondering (‘hoping’ for) when the next controversy would come along and poasts about losing to fsu and the 2d Amendment would be pushed off tnet and fb....

.....methinks YOU are ‘bout to make that happen!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: FINALLY! Thanks dug!!

Feb 17, 2018, 7:20 AM

Uncle Bill, I seconds that emotion. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 7:51 AM
563.jpg(74.5 K)

In support of my initial claim that this particular mammal has not evolved handsomely .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 17, 2018, 4:27 PM

But they are gentle cuddly creatures

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Species should know when it’s time to go.***

Feb 17, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: FINALLY! Thanks dug!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 7:45 AM [ in reply to FINALLY! Thanks dug!! ]

Or baseball drawers ...

DB23

You'll never be a real cowboy with that attitude, mister!***

Feb 17, 2018, 7:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'll never be a real cowboy with that attitude, mister!***

Feb 17, 2018, 7:44 AM

LoL.

DB23

Careful, sir.

Feb 17, 2018, 7:45 AM

They’s mean bidniz!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Careful, sir.

Feb 17, 2018, 7:47 AM

He don't want nun uh this , let me dig out my Speedos .

DB23

Vegan diet

Feb 17, 2018, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Careful, sir. ]

Who says you can’t get fat on a vegan diet

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegan diet

Feb 17, 2018, 8:11 AM

Thats a valid point , point for valid.

DB23

Not to mention those stupid t-shirts they wear.***

Feb 17, 2018, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Not to mention those stupid t-shirts they wear.***

Feb 17, 2018, 8:12 AM

The Mana-T ?

DB23

Come at me Bro!!

Feb 17, 2018, 8:28 AM

As Geico would say!

Beyond that, this is top ten stupidest thread to originate on a Clemson forum. Good news is it would not register for Top Ten on the CootCock forum since Wednesday afternoon.

All creatures have their place! Manatees deserve theirs much more than some humans and you don't have to listen them start threads like these!

Re: Come at me Bro!!

Feb 17, 2018, 10:18 AM

Are you a teenaged girl ? You kinda sound like an idealistic teenager named Brittney .

DB23

Son - You ain’t welcome in or around Bradenton FL.***

Feb 17, 2018, 8:57 AM

Re: Manatees are Ugly

Feb 17, 2018, 9:04 AM

And they were once thought to be mermaids. Shows the desperation of men at see for extended periods of time..

Feb 17, 2018, 9:13 AM

Pandas also fit into this category. Bunch of idiots, the entire species.

Feb 17, 2018, 4:59 PM

Is it the white circle around the eyes or just disdain in general

Feb 17, 2018, 5:45 PM

No, it’s because they’re stupid.
Google it. Lol.

Put in at Ichetucknee Springs early Spring and float over

Feb 17, 2018, 9:30 AM

them in your Kayak before TD23 has his way and they're all gone. Amazing animals. And beautiful river. Too bad for us and them they're no match for propellers.

Re: Put in at Ichetucknee Springs early Spring and float over

Feb 17, 2018, 9:43 AM

You gotta admit Dug posted something that has never been posted before !! By the way, aardvarks and possums are ugly too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 9:53 AM

Armadillos too.

Too bad Sea Cows don't have the spunk of this Cow.

Feb 17, 2018, 9:55 AM

They'd have to open up a season to thin them out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cows-escapes-slaughterhouse-poland-rams-fence-swims-island-lake-nysa-a8214266.html

Feb 17, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Put in at Ichetucknee Springs early Spring and float over ]

Possums aren’t bad if you could get rid of the tail

Feb 17, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Put in at Ichetucknee Springs early Spring and float over ]

Used to go there as a kid when we loved on Jax Beach ... Billy , great place to visit !

Except for all the fat vegetarians .

DB23

Feb 17, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Put in at Ichetucknee Springs early Spring and float over ]

WOW !!!! Ichetucknee Springs !!! Ah, the memories !!! Used to go there on a regular basis when it was known only by the locals. Our Scout Troop used to camp there every year. There was a huge tree near the edge of the spring with a rope and bag swing, out over the water we would go and "kerplunk". Every boy took an inner tube and we would tube down the river to the main highway. Those were the days. There are a lot of springs in that area, Poe, Blue, Fannin, Columbia (now closed) and several more.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 9:53 AM

I myself am offended by the existence of hippos. Or is it "hippopotami"? I never know.

Whatever. All I know is they're big, rude, aggressive, and they scream, belch, and squat in waterholes and rivers like a family of angry fat people taking over your hot tub.

And it's hard to even pluralize them properly. Hippos? Or hippopotami? No 'Merican should ever be forced to remember such a pluralization in order to properly class more than one of such creatures, which means the entire breed has gotta go.

Death to hippos. And hippopotami.

Feb 17, 2018, 10:20 AM

Looks like a well heeled Manatee to me .

DB23

Hippos kill more people than Crocodiles.

Feb 17, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Manatees are Ugly ]

And what about Hipsters?

Re: Hippos kill more people than Crocodiles.

Feb 17, 2018, 10:54 AM

They kill Hipsters too , but Brooklyn has just a couple venues where that might take place .
Hard to outpace a charging hippo in skinny jeans holding a low fat , no whip , kale-infused latte while hailing an uber .

DB23

Re: Hippos kill more people than Crocodiles.

Feb 17, 2018, 11:08 PM

No doubt!

Feb 17, 2018, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Manatees are Ugly ]

I thought a hippopotami was defined as the side of a right-angled triangle that is opposite the angle, or, do I have that confused with a hypo-papoose?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Manatees are Ugly ]

Maybe it's hippi or even hippies. If the latter, they were all killed out in 1989.

Dug, you are NOT invited to my birthday party!

Feb 17, 2018, 11:44 AM

Manatees are walrus's peace-loving, vegetarian, hippie cousins. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Do not talk bad about my family!

Re: Dug, you are NOT invited to my birthday party!

Feb 17, 2018, 1:13 PM

Uhhh , Happy Birthday ?

DB23

Looks like they aren’t going anywhere soon.

Feb 17, 2018, 2:21 PM

Numbers have rebounded to 6000 from 1000. You better buy a speedboat and start ripping up and down those estuaries if you want to make a difference.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/Environment/2016/0116/Why-Florida-s-manatee-population-is-rebounding

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like open season coming up soon then.***

Feb 17, 2018, 2:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dug up these old anti-Manatee quotes. Thought you

Feb 17, 2018, 2:55 PM

might enjoy in your quest for riddance...

I still am a virulent anti-Manatee. It is a bad system, an immoral system, and one that takes away the rights of people and the rights of individuals. And everywhere it's gone, it's failed. - Joe Lhota

I wasn't part of John Kennedy's vision of the world, or Lyndon Johnson's. I thought of them as anti-Manatee imperial monsters. - Bill Ayers

How do you tell a Manatee? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Manatee? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

In general, I distrust philosophy. Plato recommended chasing poets from the city; the 'great' Heidegger was a Nazi; Lukacs was a Manatee; and J. P. Sartre wrote: 'Any anti-Manatee is a dog.' - Claude Simon

Re: I dug up these old anti-Manatee quotes. Thought you

Feb 17, 2018, 5:55 PM

Lol !

DB23

Feb 17, 2018, 3:30 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimmy Buffett not pleased with you

Feb 17, 2018, 4:22 PM

https://youtu.be/wNmB6dZt5eU

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 10:31 PM

Now you don't think a mama manatee looks at her baby manatee and believes he's ugly ?

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic