»
Topic: What a ####
Replies: 24   Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 11:41 PM by: TigerByWater
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 24  

What a ####

[4]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 9:58 PM

This mother ###### right here.

On the bright side, this is a great picture for a caption contest. So many ball sack references hidden in that pic.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25641616/no-overwhelming-talent-disparity-clemson

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

He and Bentley had lunch***

[3]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:00 PM

Re: What a ####

[4]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:01 PM

They weren't much better than us, if at all.....

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

[3]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:01 PM

Its ok, he's entitled to his opinion. Nobody else shares that opinion but he's entitled to it. It sort of reminds me of Jake Bentley's not that much better than us if better at all comment. :D

2019 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:02 PM

Made me laugh when I saw his comments. What a loser. Embarrassed on the field and can’t own it. Pathetic. Man up!

It's coach talk.

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:05 PM

He can't very well say yes his team was outclassed talent wis. Then he loses his locker room you know like Taggert did. Except Brian's team really does have a chance to be back in the hunt again next year.
BUT make no mistake. He is a Douche! XD

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:06 PM

Bunch of sour grapes...woulda coulda shoulda....they got their butt whippid despite the non PI calls.

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Lost much of my respect for Coach K. with those sore loser comments. His team plainly got beat so “deal with it.”

Go Tigers ??!!

Bub

This is why they will never win playoff game under Kelly

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:08 PM

Not capable of honest assessment? It is a basic leadership skill.

Re: This is why they will never win playoff game under Kelly

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:16 PM

Bub said:

Not capable of honest assessment? It is a basic leadership skill.

He's had a history of blaming the talent or player execution. At least this is a step in the right direction, however still very dumb after a 30-3 loss. Just move on and make further improvements

This is like watching a old dribble in his pants

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:08 PM

And that goes for you too Golics!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

So if you are close talent-wise...

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:09 PM

then it must be coaching

Haha he’s kinda right. If you take away the 4 TDs

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:12 PM

We go to overtime tied 3-3. And if my aunt had a package, she’d be my uncle. What a #####

2019 orange level member

Just a bunch of coots

[1]

Coots north

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

It’s a shame they lost one of their best defensive players..

while we had our full complement of defensive players available to play.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:24 PM

Kelly and Book are delusional. They can't see that the reason they made mistakes and Clemson had big plays is because they can't compete with the talent of the Tigers. They should be forced to play a home and home with the coots and play for the "never again trophy"!

2019 white level member

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:31 PM

Why are so many of you threatened by this? I agree with him. The difference between the truly great and ROY is not so much the talent, but the depth of talent. The game was 3-3 when they were at full strength. Once their starters began to fall they were toast. But that does not mean they were totally outclassed. They just did not have 2 or 3 championship quality players at every position.

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:36 PM

Why are so many of you threatened by this? I agree with him. The difference between the truly great and ROY is not so much the talent, but the depth of talent. The game was 3-3 when they were at full strength. Once their starters began to fall they were toast. But that does not mean they were totally outclassed. They just did not have 2 or 3 championship quality players at every position.

Because we are all sick of ESPN, Coots and anyone else that doesn't give the Tigers the credit they have earned and deserve.

2019 white level member

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:41 PM

I agree with you that BK (and Book and Love) were not gracious losers, failing to maybe give credit where credit is due, but I choose not to return the favor. We won - handily - but I believe that was a good and worthy opponent that was just not quite good enough.

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:36 PM

... And Clemson wasn't without All American Dexter Lawrence, right? ??

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:16 PM

Precisely my point. We will be playing for a championship because we can absorb losses at most any position. Our All Americans are backed up by future All Americans. ND is not that deep. They have championship quality players in their starters.

Nice try, domer

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:37 PM

Wait!

Nice try, coot

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:32 PM

the look on his face since yesterday tells a different story.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

“Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” -Voltaire

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:34 PM

He makes no sense each time. So last time around, it was 2 plays that made the difference... This time it's 4 plays... But he feels the first time needed a lot of work, and this time, there wasn't a disparity in a lopsided loss. Ok, you keep doing you, Kelly.

He can say what he wants but

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:47 PM

everything I've seen on Twitter from other teams' fans says ND was a total joke in that game. It was close for about a series or two on each side...and then we started playing. Probably would have been worse if we hadn't taken our foot off the gas at the end. That was a respectful move by Dabo that I'm kinda regretting now after reading this clown's comments.

Replies: 24  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: Selling two (2) tickets for Charlotte. Section TDL, Row CC, Seats 9 & 11, $90 for the pair. In Green...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2646 people have read this post