Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To USCe fans, trolls - Complaints won’t work!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,087

To USCe fans, trolls - Complaints won’t work!

Jan 10, 2019, 4:51 PM

The Clemson Tigers are clearly superior in football so get over it! Even playing in Cola until 1960 we had a winning record against your team! Dabo isn’t leaving and Muscrap is working out so recognize your program will not compete to the degree you wish for quite awhile unless you make significant changes.

Talk is cheap. You have a “love - hate” relationship in the SEC. Nobody made you join so accept the fact traditionally better teams, ie UF, UGa, UK, UT and TAMU aren’t going to be down compared to you. Heck, even Mizzou has won more titles than USCe! You want money and prestige, but don’t like being second rate. Younger fans have no clue how stupid it was for USCe to leave the ACC, but now word on the street is “how do we compete?” Yes, UVA.Beat you! If you don’t like it then play UNC next season and beat Mack Brown and then figure out how to survive all else. You have no sympathy from Tiger fans!

So what is your solution? Do what Mike McGee did - ask the ACC for a renewal on the order of Notre Dame initially and get out of the SEC! Trust me WBS would love hosting FSU, Miami, Notre Dame and Va. Tech among others and you could still schedule UGa. and UF or UT as non-conference games.

I’m sure the AAC would love having you if the ACC decided to look elsewhere. Hope to see you soon! November is coming and Tigers can’t wait. Have a nice 2019! Just kidding!

Go Tigers ??!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To USCe fans, trolls - Complaints won’t work!

Jan 10, 2019, 4:54 PM

Correction: According to FGF Muscrap is NOT working out. Tanner hired him so USCe has to live or die - “the choice is yours!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To USCe fans, trolls - Complaints won’t work!

Jan 10, 2019, 6:10 PM

I have missed Cootsmen09. Ever since they got manhandled by Virg, no posts?? I can’t believe he has not been over to congratulate us on the championship?? Come back toothless09, come back, we won’t make fun of you. No, that’s a lie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,087
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic