»
Topic: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Scheme, opponent show Clemson depth in top-10 showdown
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 18, 2020 1:05 AM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Playing time breakdown: Scheme, opponent show Clemson depth in top-10 showdown

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 2:56 PM

Playing time breakdown: Scheme, opponent show Clemson depth in top-10 showdown

A top-10 showdown figured to give plenty of work to Clemson's starting 22, but the late blowout did mix in some more of the roster later in the game. The Tigers Read Update »

Re: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Scheme, opponent show Clemson depth in top-10 showdown

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 5:15 PM

Our talent and star recruits not seeing the field whether injury, depth or youth could compete with teams

Re: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Scheme, opponent show Clemson depth in top-10 showdown

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 1:36 PM

Why was Elija Turner not listed in playing time? I don’t know how many plays he in on, but he shows 3 tackles.

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 1:46 PM

He played 12 snaps and Clemson credits him with two tackles.

It's in the description on the table but this breakdown isn't just the entire participation report, which Clemson provides weekly in its stats package (below). It mostly tracks who Clemson places on its depth chart.

https://data.clemsontigers.com/pdf/football/2020-21/ClemsonFBStats.pdf

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 2:25 PM

I agree not all players that took snaps are on this list. I remember seeing one of the Herbstreit boys play WR late in the game. Also remember Chris Fowler making a deal about it on the rewatch.

That is an *** whopping when they get to get in and play. Getting the big game experience.

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 5:11 PM

We will see an actual attempt to pass to TL-16 in the corner of the endzone before this season is over. They began setting that up in the Miami game. They will practice it until they feel it can be made, and it will happen, Mark my words, your heard here this day!!!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1089 people have read this post