Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 451

TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19

Oct 29, 2020, 8:36 PM

Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19

NFL.com's Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport reported Thursday evening that Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for COVID-19. Lawrence has been Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19

Oct 29, 2020, 8:37 PM

Get well TL!

Take mask seriously.... hope he recovers

Oct 29, 2020, 9:03 PM

S%^&. was hoping this would not happen.

We have DJ now. May he his calling.
Not worried. BUT STILL WORRIED :(

Re: Take mask seriously.... hope he recovers

Oct 29, 2020, 9:17 PM

Stop being stupid and ignorant. Months ago New York City was having 60% or more of its new positive test from people that were already in isolation at home. Masks are not going to keep you from getting it in every situation. And our team has been extremely cautious. Saying just wear a mask and you won’t get it is beyond stupid! Clearly you don’t have the slightest idea how a virus works. And even the CDC N extremely credible scientists are saying that masks only have a limited amount of success NN mini mini mini cases maybe worse they’re not wearing a mask because very few people wear them properly and they touch the mask and they touch their face and their nose in their eyes. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical

Oct 29, 2020, 9:45 PM

The more viral load, the more severe symptoms, the more likely you are to spread this contagion.

Masks are not very complicated and we should do this one, very simple thing whenever we are around other people.

Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical

Oct 29, 2020, 10:06 PM

LOL

So much wrong there.

Some people could take a bath in Covid spit and never get sick. Viral load is BS. One second of exposure can get one person sick while others covered in it for hours are fine.

Everyone is unique and I've listened to tons of experts in America and abroad. This is 100% political hyperbole. You folks have zero understanding of history and pandemics and plagues.

You do realize that despite no modern medicine, no vaccines, no prior exposure to European viruses, and the best efforts of the Spanish, millions of indians in the Americas never got sick and didn't die from mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc.

It never ceases to amaze me how otherwise intelligent educated folks let politics cloud their thinking so much that basic science fact, simple statistics, and common sense elude them.

Wear your mask and stop whining

Oct 29, 2020, 10:13 PM

You anti-mask people are nuts. Suck it up and do your part.

Re: Wear your mask and stop whining

Oct 30, 2020, 2:44 AM

People like you crack me up. You know absolutely nothing about me. And I haven’t posted anything one way or the other that gives my entire opinion on wearing a mask. I’m not anti-mask. I had to go to Roper Hospital last week and I wore one when I was there. Not because I was required to, but I recognize that there are more risk factors in a hospital and almost anywhere else. Do you want to get sick? Go hang out in the hospital! And that’s anytime. Not just during Covid.

I’m not anti-mask. I’m sure that in different situations in various contextual situations they have a certain degree of efficacy. If I were a surgeon or someone having an operation I would absolutely want the people in the operating room to scrub their hands and wear gloves and wear the proper clothing and to wear a mask. In certain situations a mask is how are you effective. In other situations it’s not. But the truth is we don’t really know to any high degree of certainty what the effectiveness of a mask is. And that’s coming from the CDC and their own studies and from the experts that do study these things.

I’m anti-somebody telling me what I have to do in a free country in a situation like this where you put 10 experts at a conference table and you’re going to get 10 different opinions. Because we are far from knowing everything about this virus, much less knowing very little to any high degree of certainty. But we do know far more than we did six months ago and we do know that this was a big overhyped bogeyman that simply does not have a mortality rate anywhere close to white people were saying. Based on the CDC‘s own Official press releases and research worst case scenario is a mortality rate of 1/3 of 1%.

We have been dealing with the regular every day flu for generations. We have had flu shots for the regular every day flu for decades. Yet in 2018 over 80,000 people died of the regular flu. Ergo, it’s not a shock that some weird new virus that we’ve never seen before would be especially virulent. But there is no way anyone with any common sense or slightest bit of understanding about these things to think and believe that millions of people are going to die the way the chicken Littles were screaming back in March and April.

The chicken little crowd whether it is a virus or global warming or any other topic that they try and politicize use models that they are creating based on data they are manipulating, which is precisely why they get such radical results that just don’t hold up to any scrutiny or common sense. According to Joe Biden New York should be under water right now.

But this is what the chicken Little, pearl clutching, hysterical people on the left love to do! Why? Because they are not ruled by science or reason or logic or statistics or common sense, but by their emotions! They are emotional little girls!

So keep passing judgments Einstein on people you know nothing about! This is America it’s a free country a free society, at least for a little bit longer, and I would do you like my government asked me to do if it were truly based on science or a true national emergency, But I’m not gonna fall lockstep with those people when I know that they are politicizing something and when I know that they are almost always wrong and when I know That the information they are providing is very limited and sketchy.

I do not wear a mask around my family N I don’t wear a mask at home I don’t wear a mask in my car I don’t wear a mask outside especially in the daytime or when it’s rather breezy or windy and I don’t wear a mask when I’m going somewhere where I know that I’m not gonna be right on top of other people. But I do wear a mask if I’m going somewhere where I know that I’m going to have to be in close proximity to people and especially if I’m at a doctors office or a hospital. Because it’s not that I don’t think a mask has a certain degree of effectiveness, but if you don’t wear it the right way and you don’t make sure that you keep your hands off of the mask and out of your eyes and from around your nose and if you don’t wear the mask properly then you’re really better off not wearing a mask.

I have heard from some very well-informed experts that they think a mask at best in a situation that people would think is a mask critical scenario is only marginally effective. Some experts have said it’s in the single digits others have said may be as much as 25 to 35% effective. But you people and the Democrats and people on the left and the media are running around acting like Covid is Ebola When we have known for months now that that is not the case And when the experts know that wearing a mask depending on the situation has a limited degree of effectiveness.

The reality is this virus will finally be under control when we have herd immunity Either naturally or with a vaccination or a combination of both. But even then we might not ever get rid of it 100% just like we have failed to eradicate the Common cold or the basic flu.

We still do not have an effective vaccination for HIV/AIDS. But we have developed medicines that can allow someone who contracts HIV to live a full and normal and healthy life!

But the bottom line is if this were not an election year and Donald Trump were not president what’s going on in this country would be much different.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

Oct 29, 2020, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

Oct 29, 2020, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

Oct 29, 2020, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

Oct 29, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

It seems you were really triggered by the word “mask”. Your absolute certainty about things that no one completely understands is frightening. Vote for Trump if you choose, it’s your right. But, please be a responsible human being and do an easy thing to reduce (not eliminate) the spread of this virus to others who may be more vulnerable the you. Wear a mask. It won’t turn you into a Democrat.

Oct 30, 2020, 2:11 AM

Wow! You have zero reading comprehension. You read what I wrote in your post was your take away? I made your point for you! No one knows. This is all an unknown. Which is why all these people acting like experts are morons! That’s my point. Don’t come preaching to me about this be an exact that be an exact end they know the science. They don’t know the science! I’m a freaking finance major with an MBA and I can crush 99% of the morons on this website on any topic Wow! You have zero reading comprehension. You read what I wrote in your post was your take away? I made your point for you! No one knows. This is all an unknown. Which is why all these people acting like experts are morons! That’s my point. Don’t come preaching to me about this being exact and that being exact end they know the science. They don’t know the science! I’m a freaking finance major with an MBA and I can crush 99% of the morons on this website on any topic because I’m incredibly good at critical thinking and understanding nuance and contacts and that HOA experts are important no one knows everything and in certain situations even the experts know very little. Go get the hundred best experts in epidemiology and virology and any other relevant field of medicine and science and sit them down and you will need both hands and your toes to count the number of opinions you will get. You’re making my point for me! And the head thing is you don’t even recognize it!

Oct 30, 2020, 6:43 AM

Here's my take away from your posts: Everyone is ignorant except you. No one else understands anything. You're super-duper smart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice, you officially qualified for your bleach injection***

Oct 30, 2020, 12:50 AM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

Re: Nice, you officially qualified for your bleach injection***

Oct 30, 2020, 3:19 AM

Lol!!! Trump did not mean that. He was making a sarcastic joke. But then you probably think he still hasn’t condemned the white supremacist either. You probably think he said all Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers, which he did not. You probably think he said everyone in Charlottesville was a good person, which he did not.

People like you should go to YouTube and search for #WalkAway and randomly watch a handful of videos. There are hundreds of thousands of testimonials overwhelmingly from women, blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, and various combinations of said identities. And what they all have in common is being liberals/Democrats their entire lives and coming from families that are overwhelmingly liberal or progressive and being primarily from large cities in blue stakes. They all have compelling passionate well educated and reasoned and articulate testimonials about their experiences and finally waking up and walking away from the Democrats! Walking away from the insanity of the left!

Oct 30, 2020, 3:55 AM [ in reply to Re: masks reduce viral load - which is why they are critical ]

God youre6 dumb.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Take mask seriously.... hope he recovers ]

Your post needs significantly more editing imo. Just erase it is best.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Take mask seriously.... hope he recovers ]

CDC released study that found 85% of those getting COVID wore masks, just an ignorant statement

Oct 29, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Take mask seriously.... hope he recovers ]

CDC released study that found 85% of those getting COVID wore masks, just an ignorant statement

Oct 29, 2020, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Glad DJ and Hunter got reps and looked good. Either one can win with a good effort from Defense (shutout!), and solid Offensive Line play. ETN and the rest of the backs on showcase. Get Danny Ford to call the plays!
Then run the ball with safe passes.
TL will be back for ND!
Go Tigers!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:38 PM

this game will be a lot more exciting now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigerbalm1 nails it....

Oct 29, 2020, 8:49 PM

..will have to drag my sorry #### outta bed now after a 12 hour night shift to watch now....:)...

Ain't dat duh troof!***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

How is DJ’s shoulder?***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to guess it is OK since Dabo did play him against

Oct 29, 2020, 9:44 PM

Syracuse. Can't imagine Dabo would have sent DJ out there if his shoulder was still "iffy".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SABAN this thing... take 3 test by an inhouse , school lab

pass pass pass

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

oh siht***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about

Oct 29, 2020, 8:39 PM

So he’s probably out for Notre Dame too?

This is my question....

Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 PM

I think we could suffer this setback against BC but it won't be easy. ND though? Not so sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better not be

Oct 29, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about ]

Dangit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about

Oct 29, 2020, 8:44 PM [ in reply to I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about ]

That's my worry too. Missing the ND game.

Oct 29, 2020, 8:51 PM

Screw ND. We beat them with Billy Lott for God's sake

Oct 29, 2020, 9:04 PM

POTD ^^^^

Das right...!!! We three deep.***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:11 PM [ in reply to I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about ]

Why, does it say anywhere what day he actually caught covid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:53 PM

Why, does it say anywhere what day he actually caught covid?

Clemson tests players on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So he either tested positive Monday or Wednesday, unless he got a test on his own bc he wasn’t feeling well

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to this, he tested positive Wednesday

Oct 29, 2020, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I knew a heisman trophy was a waste of time to talk about ]

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1321993439794397184

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 PM

Prayers for TL and all in the program!!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:41 PM

DJ to start? Or should we just let Spiers handle things?

Between this and the defensive losses, things are getting tight.

Oct 29, 2020, 8:42 PM

What the What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! Now what happens next?!Oh Well!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:45 PM

2020 suxs

Oct 29, 2020, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Next man up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Next man up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Next man up

Oct 29, 2020, 10:23 PM

dabo always says we can win with DJ well we are about to find out if Dabo is right iwas nervous about this game with boston college before now I am very worried about this game against a very dangerous boston college team

Oct 29, 2020, 8:44 PM

Well now I have to ask what are the ACC protocols for returning? Can he follow up with test me to see if it’s a false positive like Saban did? Is there a minimum number of days?

Out at least 10 days per ACC. Out for ND.***

Oct 29, 2020, 8:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out at least 10 days per ACC. Out for ND.***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:03 PM

You don’t know that to be true. If the test was yesterday, he can be back for ND

Oct 29, 2020, 9:11 PM

The article said Trevor authorized them this evening to announce his test results. Doesn't say when onset of symptoms or date of test were. Maybe he can play vs ND, maybe he can't. If he clears protocol, will he be 100%? Guess we'll see. Can "Beating 'Rona" be listed on his heisman campaign?

do you have a link to the ACC reporting that?***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Out at least 10 days per ACC. Out for ND.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Out at least 10 days per ACC. Out for ND.*** ]

Not necessarily. He tested positive on Wednesday and may have had symptoms even earlier. If he began isolation on Wednesday and meets the other ACC recovery and cardiac test protocols, then he could be eligible to play Friday, November 6. Let’s hope DJ takes the pressure of Trevor with a great performance on Saturday.

It will be exciting to see the Tigers rise to the challenge..

Oct 29, 2020, 8:44 PM

Good thing we have other future NFL QB'S to use!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:46 PM

Using bandanas is not effective masks. and DJ was near Trevor all the time

Oct 29, 2020, 9:05 PM

Could be false positive though.

Clemson’s COVID parties this summer didn’t take care of this?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

He could play against ND right?

No, out 10 days.***

Oct 29, 2020, 8:55 PM

Thanks PBT for spreading WRONG info. Day 10 is Saturday

Oct 29, 2020, 11:05 PM

November 7th

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Maybe its a false positive like Saban had. And besides if true its next man up

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s take care of business this week and worry about next

Oct 29, 2020, 8:47 PM

week after that. Regardless, we will have him back for the ACC championship game.

Get well soon, Trevor!

Report says ok for ND with no other complications

Oct 29, 2020, 10:11 PM

Which means test was Monday or prior to 7:30 yesterday -which I I’m sure the Wed tests are prior to 7:30 pm - now his fiancé may have to drive him to ND to make it LOL but they’ll figure it out

Oct 29, 2020, 8:48 PM

My suggestion to everyone is to begin drinking heavily.

You late....Shooter?***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Can't go wrong there!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 8:51 PM

Well, these things happen to good teams, and good teams step up. I look for the Tigers to be ready, no matter who is at QB. Prayers for all our team to be safe.

Bummer!!!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:58 PM

If the test was from today, TL will be out for ND too per the 10 day quarantine protocol. I’m surprised we haven’t been hit before now, but this hurts. Go get ‘em DJ. He was very close to Trevor at the Syracuse game sans mask. Hopefully he somehow tests negative. I’ve been wanting to see DJ turned loose, but not this way.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Wasn’t DJ out 2 weeks ago for some reason? I know he played sparingly last week. I hope ETN is at full strength and plays in “beast mode “ until Trevor comes back! Our team isn’t just one guy. Everyone needs to step up and play like champions. Get well soon, Trevor.
GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 29, 2020, 8:56 PM

For better or worse this will give us a glimpse at what next season will look like with DJ as our QB.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:00 PM

ESPN said he could play in the Notre Dame game if things go well.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

ESPN said he could play in the Notre Dame game if things go well.

Excellent point.***

Oct 29, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 ]

Oct 29, 2020, 8:57 PM

Get well soon, TL. Time for the front line to man up and let ETN do his thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:06 PM

Prayers for Trevor. Get well soon. Excited to see how team responds. Gonna need a rowdy 19K in the Valley.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:06 PM

Prayers for Trevor. Get well soon. Excited to see how team responds. Gonna need a rowdy 19K in the Valley.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:07 PM

Welp this is why I wished DJ would have had more snaps along with actually running the offense. Hopefully the O-line, ETN, and Amari can step up more and take the pressure off of him. Also the other WRs need to make catches and not drop the ball.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:23 PM

First off- Hope TL16 does well in his recovery.
It is not the end of the world- I recall not long ago a young was knocked out of the cuse game and the next guy up preformed pretty well- right on to the Natty. Next man up!

Get well soon and strong TL! Go get 'em DJ, TyPu, and Helms!***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:33 PM

Re: Get well soon and strong TL! Go get 'em DJ, TyPu, and Helms!***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:08 AM

Show some love to Will Spiers. He doesn't know the offense, but he's got a good arm.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:37 PM

Praying for a quick recovery.

Explain how TL is only worth 4 points on the spread. Goes from 32-28?? I’ve never placed a bet but I would think the best QB in college should hold more clout than 4 points.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:11 PM

I believe that was before this news. They just said it opened higher, not that this news caused it to tighten. I would not be surprised if the line moves significantly tomorrow.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:40 PM

Next man up!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 9:51 PM

This is what every college and NFL is afraid of this year. Prayers for Trevor that he has not only a recovery but suffers no long term effects. Run ETN and Kendrick in the wildcat some and keep DJ fresh and healthy.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:13 PM

Time to break out the Regeneron!

https://streamable.com/d3wffh

Oct 29, 2020, 10:34 PM

Going to be nip and tuck on if he is back for ND - I guess Wed to following Friday is 10 days so best case he could be back on Sat the 7th. The good news for DJ is that a road to ND this year is not that big a deal. For both BC and ND we need the OL to man up and lets run the ball and take the pressure off!
BV - you know what we need from your guys, banged up or not!

I'm not suggesting it, but there's a possibility...

Oct 29, 2020, 11:56 PM

If it turns out enough of the team tests positive, games can be postponed. Did he get it from a teammate? Has he infected other players? I'd be surprised if this is limited to him.

But you know, it's just like any other injury. He could have broken a collar bone or gotten a concussion in practice. You play the games with the players you've got. It's just coming at a bad time. (Even if he is back for ND, it's unlikely that he'll be really back for ND.) Such is life.

Oct 30, 2020, 6:27 AM

This is bad news but not worrisome or unexpected news. We knew going into this season that we could face this possibilty. I do believe we will still beat BC by at least 17; DJ is the real deal and this is the time for him to step into the drivers seat. We as Clemson fans have been here before and it seems to workout. I just hope TL is ready for ND next week! Get well TL....

Oct 30, 2020, 10:27 AM

If none of the other players test positive is Marissa the most likely suspect? Witness protection for her if we somehow lose to BC? If none of the other players test positive and Marissa tests negative, does TL potentially have some splainin' to do? Just kidding re: all this. I hate this for TL. He is such a great competitor and quiet caring leader. This is a great opportunity for DJ to step in and be the man.Get well Trevor! Go Tigers!

Prayers for TL and all in the program! Get well soon

Oct 30, 2020, 10:41 AM

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 93
| visibility 451
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic