Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know I'll be in the minority...but...go Dawgs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I know I'll be in the minority...but...go Dawgs

Jan 3, 2018, 8:38 AM

For all of you rooting against UGA because of the impact on recruiting....I have news for ya: that train has been in motion for some time now, and the outcome of this game isn't gonna make any difference.

A win for Georgia would mean so much more for that fan base and the entire state of GA as a whole....remember, it wasnt long ago that we were in their shoes.

I've lived in Georgia my whole life except for my time at CU...seeing everybody react after winning the Rose Bowl reminded me how special it was for us to make it that far the last 2 years, and how much it hurt to come up empty the first time. I saw so many of my friends and neighbors flat-out broken for months after the Falcons collapse in the super bowl...this state needs this win!

So lighten up and think about things from a different angle. Georgia is almost always going to out-recruit us, but that doesn't mean that we won't be getting our share of talent too. We had our moment, now maybe we can appreciate another passionate and loyal fanbase having theirs.

Screw Bama. Screw Saban. Go Dawgs!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As l9ng as it isn't a 6-9 game like the last BS

Jan 3, 2018, 8:40 AM

All sec nc game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: As l9ng as it isn't a 6-9 game like the last BS

Jan 3, 2018, 10:04 AM

> All sec nc game.

The last "all-SEC" national championship game was Bama vs. LSU. The two teams played in the season with LSU winning 9-6. In the BCSNCG though, Bama man-handled LSU and won 21-0. Now, before you question my use of "man-handled LSU" I want to point out that during the championship game our defense DID NOT allow the LSU offence to cross the 50 yard line at all...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am pulling for the dawgs due to finances.

Jan 3, 2018, 8:40 AM

I have 50 bucks on them to win it all. I bet before the season. It pays 1500. I bet on Clemson too of course. Other than that I really woudn't care who won. I dislike both teams.

Who cares about recruiting but what true Clemson

Jan 3, 2018, 8:42 AM

fan likes the dogs? Nobody I know.

Who said anything about "liking" the dawgs?

Jan 3, 2018, 9:36 AM

Don't get me wrong, for the most part I can't stand UGA. But at this point it's them or Bama

Re: I know I'll be in the minority...but...go Dawgs

Jan 3, 2018, 8:43 AM

I'm not really rooting for GA but want Bama to lose. I have family in Ga but don't personally care about the mental health of football fans in the state. Also feel like most GA fans pulled against us the past 2 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 8:44 AM

I have to say Go Dawgs as well. At least I can agree on two activities with UGA fans, squashing bumblebees and gnawing on chicken

Georgia ... just to watch Finebum cry ...

Jan 3, 2018, 8:54 AM

But I'm not going to watch the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 8:55 AM

For the first time in the history of my relatively long time on this big ball, I think I am not going to pull for UGA to lose. Alabama probably ought to extend their freshman "no interview" policy to their upper classmen players with no hint of a brain cell!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 9:08 AM

I have some Dawg fans for friends and yes I know that is sad. I will pull for them but like clemchem I'll not be watching!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO WAY, NO HOW...NOT FOR LOVE OR MONEY !!!!!***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

THIS MAN GETS IT!!!!***

Jan 3, 2018, 12:44 PM

For the Clemson fans who pull for the Dawgs to

Jan 3, 2018, 9:45 AM

beat the chickens, why wouldn't they pull for them to take out Saban? I would rather face the UGA challenge in recruiting and on the field every year than to pull for Bama to win another game ..... ever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

has nothing to do with recruiting

Jan 3, 2018, 12:51 PM

It's about UGA equaling our title count. Don't we want to remain above them in a historical program hierarchy?

Go Dawgs!

Jan 3, 2018, 9:58 AM

Want to see Saban bi### and moan some more.

You are not alone. Hunker Down Hairy Dawgs!!!

Jan 3, 2018, 10:07 AM

Go you Silver Britches!

Glory, Glory to Old Georgia!!!

But for real, ABB (Anybody But Bama).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be prepared to deal with them here and in person

Jan 3, 2018, 12:48 PM

for a year, if the dawgs win. Roll Tide!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic