Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's what I see happening, especially after AZ flipped
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 629

Here's what I see happening, especially after AZ flipped

Nov 13, 2020, 7:33 AM

yesterday (and that was after an audit for the board pubs). Trump is going to claim fraud and claim he won or the election was stolen and give a half hearted concession speech.

As soon as this one is over he will declare himself running for 2024 so that he can keep money flowing into his pockets and his debts off his back.

He will start his own news agency to bring his cult away from Fox News which is now moving back towards the center right.

He will buy up Newsmax, Breitbart and other extreme right wing rags.

Every time Biden starts making progress on pulling the country back to the center he will send out a blitz of craziness from his new news programs.

It's already happening now. Biden is meeting with Republicans on the hill trying to set a bipartisan tone. He's already established a task force and is starting to work on the issues this country is facing. All without meltdowns on the Biden twitter. WHAT IS THIS CRAZINESS????!!!

Trump is not one to go quietly into that good night and his cult will follow him off that cliff singing and dancing.

Just call me Nostradamus

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nostradumass***

Nov 13, 2020, 7:38 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Copy/pasta

Nov 13, 2020, 7:45 AM

Felix won’t like this....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's what I see happening, especially after AZ flipped

Nov 13, 2020, 7:50 AM

Pretty much what will happen. I think he starts his own though with the name Trump somehow part of the company name.

Blitz of craziness from his news programs

Nov 13, 2020, 7:54 AM

you mean like the left has been doing for 4 years? However they have done it with what amounts to dozens of media outlets.

Just like in the video I posted below. We have a media that tells us everything is good and we are pushing change peacefully.........while a car burns in the backgorund. That is our media now and to suggest that Trump will push anything worse is laughable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Blitz of craziness from his news programs

Nov 13, 2020, 7:58 AM

Trump retweets Q'Anon nonsense. Pretty safe to say his site would be nuttier. It will be entertaining though.

Re: Blitz of craziness from his news programs

Nov 13, 2020, 1:26 PM

Carl,

I don't know. I am having an increasing problem not seeing the serious damage outweighing the humor.

like social media censoring politicians and news outlets

Nov 13, 2020, 1:28 PM

during an election cycle? That kind of damage?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: like social media censoring politicians and news outlets

Nov 14, 2020, 5:36 PM

Well, Manac, I sort of prefer a reality based existence.

Nov 13, 2020, 8:03 AM

I agree with most of that.

I definitely think Trump may break the Republican Party for awhile in his attempts to conquer and monetize it.

Nov 13, 2020, 1:31 PM

Trump is getting ready to go into withdrawal from his greatest narcotic: ATTENTION.

He has spent the last four years being able to get a fix whenever he wanted. He is NOT going to let that go easily. He will do more and more radical stuff to get his massive fix.

The GOP is in a bind. If Trump retains any power to influence the next election, the GOp will have to acquiesce to him to some extent. As he gets more desperate/extreme to get attention, the GOP risks getting pulled away for their more rational adherents.

If joe charts a middle way (which I think he will), the GOP will struggle to gather votes.

Nov 13, 2020, 8:14 AM

question is, where is he going to get the money to start/ buy a news network? You need real money for that, and if he runs it anything like he did the white house, it will resemble Hee Haw.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't Stephen Colbert create a SuperPAC in the name of

Nov 13, 2020, 8:22 AM

a ham to show how people can make themselves wealthy off of a SuperPAC? He raised a bunch of money and entered his name to run for office in SC. Then after he lost he managed to convert the money to a charitable donation that he pointed out he could have pocketed entirely.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is is

Nov 13, 2020, 8:28 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colbert_Super_PAC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fox is his enemy now

Nov 13, 2020, 9:16 AM

Trump has huge liquidity issues, so he has to make money. He’ll use his name as the currency needed to start a new media platform. Long-term I think this is bad for the Republican party.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-fox-news-digital-media-competitor-25afddee-144d-4820-8ed4-9eb0ffa42420.html

I hear Burisma has an opening on the

Nov 13, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's what I see happening, especially after AZ flipped ]

board of directors

No experience necessary

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 9:22 AM

I'm somewhat out of the news loop past few days, but I don't see this happening. I think a good many republicans are ready to move on.

I'll give Biden a chance...

Replies: 16
| visibility 629
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic