Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are going to be a much improved Clemson this year-
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1254

We are going to be a much improved Clemson this year-

May 24, 2024, 11:48 AM

Don’t have to talk about D- it will be there as always- but with healthy, experienced WR’s and TE’s and an Influx of young talent- barring major injury bug- Cade will have gifted targets. Dabo’s philosophy has built a solid committed team with awesome coaching. We will NOT drop games like we did at Miami, NC State, and Duke this year and will win games that we lead or are close on the stat sheet like the FSU game that we lost because of the kicking game. Georgia will get a real scare even if their talent takes them across the line at the end- or we might be who we can be and beat them.

Message was edited by: HBROWN®

Message was edited by: HBROWN®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its Down To Cade .. Riley..And The O-line ---

May 24, 2024, 12:08 PM

Cade needs to develop the killer instinct and keep his poise at the same time. Pick his spots to run but he should know by now he sucks running east and west.

Riley needs to really show some stuff all year this year. The first game of this season should be plenty of motivation to come up with some new stuff. As I speak of the first game....it is against a program that completely dismantled and shut down Riley's offense when he was at TCU. This is what has me worried the most along with the offensive line. As a man...a prideful man...getting destroyed 70 something to 7 on a big stage or any stage is every bit embarrassing.

As for the offensive line..... Luke has been here for a short time and I'm really wondering does he really have something to work with thats already on campus. He has to pull the beast out of everyone of them. He has less than a 100 days to do it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! And we do not need to lose Mafa or we are in serious trouble.***

May 24, 2024, 12:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its Down To Cade .. Riley..And The O-line ---

May 24, 2024, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Its Down To Cade .. Riley..And The O-line --- ]

Well said Xander

Re: We are going to be a much improved Clemson this year-

May 24, 2024, 12:25 PM

We will go as far as the qb play takes us.While our oline won't be great it's serviceable. Time GR earned his money but Dabo has to let him be. Jump on Georgia early defense will have to get stops! Can't have those straight up the gut plays or wasted down plays I've seen often. If we're going to be big boy let's play big boy coach big boy win big boy games!

May 24, 2024, 12:26 PM

We will go as far as the qb play takes us.While our oline won't be great it's serviceable. Time GR earned his money but Dabo has to let him be. Jump on Georgia early defense will have to get stops! Can't have those straight up the gut plays or wasted down plays I've seen often. If we're going to be big boy let's play big boy coach big boy win big boy games!

May 24, 2024, 12:32 PM

I agree. I was surprised and disappointed in Rileys offense last season but he's proven he can take TCU to the natty game. I think he'll have the offense running to that level this season.

May 24, 2024, 12:36 PM

CK2 needs to be improved over last season, i'm hoping his play in the spring game was just a smoke screen to throw UGA off, the schedule is easier this season too, Go Tigers.

May 24, 2024, 1:11 PM

these WR's are gonna have to show it before i concede that everything's gonna be so much better, this season.

Greetings REV HBROWN!

May 24, 2024, 1:30 PM

Was thinking of you recently and no posts seen.

How is ATL going for you?

Was in the Queen City (Charlotte) and the Village (Davidson) last weekend which are two ole areas of my past going back to mid-late 40’s..

and scary to this 83 oldie of how I don’t recognize places as much due to the tearing down & rebuilding process of businesses & homes that are no longer.

Oh, wish I had a Varsity orange/white swirl milk shake, Onion rings & a greasy chili burger!

Take care TiGER~

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2024, 4:28 PM

It's probably time to start talking about football. Baseball season is over. A loss today followed by a meaningless win over a 4 seed and then two bad losses in the regional. One probably to SC.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1254
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic