Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unpopular sentiment of the day - Taco Bell REALLY sucks - and it isnt cheap
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1857

Unpopular sentiment of the day - Taco Bell REALLY sucks - and it isnt cheap

May 27, 2024, 8:40 PM

drunk food anymore, either.

The. Worst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Welcome to that

May 27, 2024, 8:43 PM

Idiot in Washington’s world!!! 😞

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what this means. Everything isnt political, gramps.***

May 27, 2024, 8:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

He's saying a dollar in 2024 isn't worth what it was in 2020. For some reason.***

May 27, 2024, 8:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I could explain to you how inflation really works but you dont wanna hear it

May 27, 2024, 9:04 PM

I’ll just let you go on believing what your favorite cable news outlets tells you.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I do wanna hear it. Please. I don't watch TV.***

May 27, 2024, 9:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It means its not cheap anymore Gramps because

May 27, 2024, 8:49 PM [ in reply to I have no idea what this means. Everything isnt political, gramps.*** ]

An ### clown who has an over 20% inflation rate in 3 years ruining this country has driven prices up. You complaining about prices going up is political, so I’m simply explaining the reasoning to you!

Re: It means its not cheap anymore Gramps because

May 27, 2024, 8:54 PM

Wouldnt be any different with your cult leader, it's a global problem. It is awful though.

Absolutely false narrative

May 27, 2024, 9:01 PM

and people like your side sticking to that belief is the problem, keep doing it and welcome to four more years of this disgraceful disaster!!!!

Re: Absolutely false narrative

May 27, 2024, 9:07 PM

I just understand the economics of the world and how things work. The main thing that caused it was needlessly shutting the world down for COVID and the spending. Trump is fraud through. Biden is senile and clueless. Those are the facts. They are both clueless.

May 27, 2024, 9:11 PM

I think you misspelled misunderstand.

If you think none of the policies set in place by this administration are effecting the world’s economy you absolutely misunderstand economics.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2024, 10:01 PM

klimpzun® said:

I think you misspelled misunderstand.

If you think none of the policies set in place by this administration are effecting the world’s economy you absolutely misunderstand economics.

He is not smart enough to understand that

May 27, 2024, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Absolutely false narrative ]

I just understand the economics of the world and how things work. The main thing that caused it was needlessly shutting the world down for COVID and the spending. Trump is fraud through. Biden is senile and clueless. Those are the facts. They are both clueless.

This bumbling idiot has taken us from energy independence to total dependence on others. There is nothing global about the US refusing to drill while the rest of the world stands by and laughs. He has overwhelmed our public school systems and health system by opening the border to all comers , if he had simply not screwed up the cost of gas and the Trump border policies he would be dancing to another four years. I can’t believe any of you Biden supporters are able to look yourself in the mirror. Use some common sense !

Weve never been energy independent.***

May 27, 2024, 10:53 PM

Re: Weve never been energy independent.***

May 28, 2024, 6:41 AM

Oh, but with everything going electric, sunshine charging all your ev's, we sure as sh!t should have been by NOW!!! Nothing.but sunshine and daisies

Re: It means its not cheap anymore Gramps because

May 28, 2024, 6:12 AM [ in reply to It means its not cheap anymore Gramps because ]

How about, free market! Woohoo!

Re: Welcome to that

May 27, 2024, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Welcome to that ]

What are you talking about? This is the strongest economy we've ever had. Must be bad messaging or something. People just aren't giving Dark Brandon enough credit. He just realeased a million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, for strategic purposes obviously.

May 27, 2024, 8:53 PM

What are you talking about? This is the strongest economy we've ever had. Must be bad messaging or something. People just aren't giving Dark Brandon enough credit. He just realeased a million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, for strategic purposes obviously.

Give me a break Tiger Swimmer, this guy can't even walk and talk at the same time. He is considered a joke worldwide 🌐!

Here, let Biden's chief economic adviser explain:

May 27, 2024, 8:56 PM

Pure Genius. Finally,the grownups are in charge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fj0zRmEWYc

May 27, 2024, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome to that ]

Biden and Trump are. Our country looks ridiculous with these two clowns.

May 28, 2024, 6:48 AM

You mean to tell me, that when Trump was in office, when we had low gas prices, a strong economy, strong military, strong border security, we were not doing well? I grant that congress was still spending too much, but what congress hasn't spent more than it brought in? I'll take Trumps time in office over bidens every single time. At least with Trump, we weren't selling our future to china

May 27, 2024, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome to that ]

Bidenomics is working. Just give it another two to five years. You’ll see.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2024, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Welcome to that ]

Would have been that way no matter who was in office. It does suck though. Someone was showing a funny sign earlier it said, something like, "I get stronger as I get older, 100 dollars of groceries gets lighter and lighter."

Re: Unpopular sentiment of the day - Taco Bell REALLY sucks - and it isnt cheap

May 27, 2024, 8:48 PM

I haven't been there in 10 to 20 years but some of their commercials almost got me thinking about it. I will avoid.

May 27, 2024, 8:53 PM

I remember when you could get 3 or 4 Tacos for $1. Now you pay for less and tastes worse

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

May 27, 2024, 9:00 PM

LMAO. Taco Bell has never been any good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you order anything not on the dollar cravings menu, youll be disappointed

May 27, 2024, 9:43 PM

Cantina menu is for rubes

May 27, 2024, 9:44 PM

I hate it as well I had it once when I was in middle school and was sick for about 4 days with stomach bug. Worst food ever. If you want to clear out your system though Taco bell is the best it will make you clean as a whistle

Replies: 27
| visibility 1857
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic