Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA fans are not universally liked...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

UGA fans are not universally liked...

Mar 20, 2023, 10:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA fans are not universally liked...

Mar 20, 2023, 10:33 PM

And I don’t like breathing water.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder why???

Mar 20, 2023, 10:36 PM

Oftentimes their dawgs don’t even like them . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder why???

Mar 20, 2023, 10:55 PM

A - because they are not alone in the Universe
B - because large portions of the Universe are not blind and deaf
C - because the Universe is not in a coma
D - all of the above

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disgraceful.

Mar 20, 2023, 10:58 PM [ in reply to I wonder why??? ]

At the end of the day, it's just sad what people think is normal or acceptable. Makes me proud to be a fan of a program that does things the right way, is transparent when things don't go well, is giving in a glutinous society, strong in morals and intolerant of corruption, but above all, just made up what I want my children to represent.

I'm sad for those kids that grow up without knowing the importance of integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disgraceful.

Mar 20, 2023, 11:13 PM

Amen. Raised mine on the Marines 14 traits of a leader, which if asked which one I considered most important, I replied Integrity. Simple definition; doing the right thing even when no one is looking.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Semper Fi!

Mar 20, 2023, 11:23 PM

TU for your service.

Re: UGA fans are universally loathed ...

Mar 21, 2023, 1:40 AM

Fixed it for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most vile and repugnant fans I have ever encountered...

Mar 21, 2023, 6:45 AM

and it really isn't close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The most vile and repugnant fans I have ever encountered...

Mar 21, 2023, 7:02 AM

Nah. 90,000 drunken grown men barking like dogs in peoples faces for hours is really awesome and creates a great impression, actually.

i second this. easily the worst fan base i've ever

Mar 21, 2023, 8:44 AM [ in reply to The most vile and repugnant fans I have ever encountered... ]

encountered

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

and they earn that reputation every time you encounter one.

Mar 21, 2023, 8:47 AM

At least, that has always been my personal experience. Mine and 80,000 of my closest friends, every time we played them at Clemson. Georgia fans would exhibit the poorest sportsmanship ever seen, and this was the case even if they had WON the game. And of course they wanted to fight if they had lost.

Kirby Smart is the absolute perfect fit for their fanbase, which is why he gets away with pretty much anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2023, 8:47 AM

Same for any team? I don't get the point

Scan the bordes. You'll get there.***

Mar 21, 2023, 8:50 AM

Mar 21, 2023, 8:52 AM

Know a few and honestly have not cared for any of them. Strange I’m a friendly guy.😳

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Mar 21, 2023, 1:32 PM

I’ve despised them since I was a kid in the 70’s going to our games at Clemson and Georgia. I can say with all honesty their fans SUCK 😏 Their fans probably think they are disliked because they are winning recently and others are jealous of their success. I’ve never felt that way about Alabama and their fans when we’ve lost to them (and won) in recent years and haven’t been jealous of them either.
Anyone who went to those football games in the 70’s and 80’s like I did would not and should not ever have anything but dislike for the dawgs.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've always been trash and always will be trash.***

Mar 21, 2023, 1:33 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic