»
Topic: TNET: Newest commit to Swinney: I refuse to touch Howard's Rock until I earn the right
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jun 17, 2021, 2:02 PM by: JIMARTI
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

TNET: Newest commit to Swinney: I refuse to touch Howard's Rock until I earn the right

emoji_events [13]
Jun 14, 2021, 9:19 PM
flag     Reply

Newest commit to Swinney: I refuse to touch Howard's Rock until I earn the right

It’s a tradition for priority prospects to visit the top of Clemson’s famous Hill and take a picture with Howard’s Rock, and when head coach Dabo Swinney is standing there with an invitation, most recruits don’t hesitate on the photo op. Robert Gunn is different. He wants to earn the right to touch the stone that Frank Howard helped make famous. Full Story »

link

Re: TNET: Newest commit to Swinney: I refuse to touch Howard's Rock until I earn the right

emoji_events [5]
Jun 14, 2021, 9:29 PM
flag     Reply

Sounds like he’ll make a great teammate and leader from day one. Welcome!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: TNET: Newest commit to Swinney: I refuse to touch Howard's Rock until I earn the right

Jun 15, 2021, 8:24 AM
flag     Reply

He sounds a lot like Chris Gardocki. Maybe The Tigers will be set for his 4 years!!!!

link

emoji_events [6]
Jun 14, 2021, 9:43 PM
flag     Reply

U gotta love that mindset! Welcome, young man !!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

[2]
Jun 14, 2021, 9:55 PM
flag     Reply

He must be familiar with Stanley Cup tradition.

link

[3]
Jun 14, 2021, 10:15 PM
flag     Reply

Yep, what a great attitude!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[2]
Jun 15, 2021, 2:54 AM
flag     Reply

Love this kid already. Wish more players would fall in love and commit on the spot like he did!

link

[4]
Jun 15, 2021, 4:56 AM
flag     Reply

I knew this kid was perfect for Clemson! He’s going to be a great family member forever!

2021 white level member link

“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!

Clemson Fighting Tigers 147
Georgia flea bitten Dawgs 17
Just like their Bama game last year! ????????

72 yards

[1]
Jun 15, 2021, 6:35 AM
flag     Reply

Let's not mess that up with squats and weight training. Great addition. Congrats Young Gunn!

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

I like this kid already! Go Tigers!***

Jun 15, 2021, 6:54 AM
flag     Reply

link

[1]
Jun 15, 2021, 7:56 AM
flag     Reply

Sounds like a great kid. Welcome to the Tigers. This article seems a little lacking. Who exactly is he? Where is he from? What is his playing history? Are there any videos? Inquiring minds want to know.

link

Welcome home young man

Jun 15, 2021, 8:08 AM
flag     Reply

You'll get your chance to earn it.
I'm sure of it. I understand the mindset totally sometimes if you achieve your goals before you want to. You don't give that extra 20% on top of the 100%.
Great decision. Now go earn it so I can see you rub the rock and bomb a 65 harder.

link

[2]
Jun 15, 2021, 10:00 AM
flag     Reply

Maybe a Purell dispenser there by it would make everyone more comfortable. Can you just imagine Coach H0ward back when on the Purell topic. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Jun 15, 2021, 11:57 PM
flag     Reply

From one kicker to another, go beat Sebastian Janikowski's records so you can go on to get Adam Vinatieri rings. #ALLIN

military_donation.jpg link

Jun 17, 2021, 2:02 PM
flag     Reply

This kid will always be remembered for that gesture, no matter what he does from here on out!!

link

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets available for sale. They are in the south side upper deck section TDF row P seats...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2634 people have read this post