Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something to look forward to .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Something to look forward to .....

Jan 26, 2022, 7:34 PM

As you evaluate Coach Brownell. Coach Ks strategy last night was to NOT allow Hall to be a factor in this game. He was able to do this very effectively as Hall was 6 of 21 from the floor. As you know, he is much better than that but the Duke defense shut him down all night. The remaining four on the floor was equal to the Duke players but were not able to outscore them for the entire game. Good coaching by K but B has his guys ready to perform too. And they did. Let’s see what happens from here out. I assure the other league coaches saw what I saw and Hall will be targeted in the remaining games. Fortunately the Tigers have other good shooters but someone else will need to step up and make key baskets. The question is—- who will it be? The next game is going to be a great game to watch. Expect a different kind of attack and better results.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next game is FSU...

Jan 26, 2022, 7:48 PM

Playing the best ball in the ACC now. Which will give PJ three 7 footers to look at including 7-1 Butler from SC who can play all three front court positions and shoot it from deep. I kid you not. They have athletes galore. Will be a tough matchup, you think?

Re: Next game is FSU...

Jan 26, 2022, 8:06 PM

It will be a tough opponent. Being in Littlejohn COULD be a plus! We really need for Hemengway to get back in the groove. I see Dawes having a good game against the Noles . And Hunter could be a surprise also.

Let’s see if BB can come up with something in this very big game. I’ll be pulling for him

Re: Next game is FSU...

Jan 26, 2022, 11:03 PM

they are always very good and a matchup problem for most teams. It would be a nice win if we can get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic