Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Guys @ The Linger Longer Invitational . . .
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Our Guys @ The Linger Longer Invitational . . .

Mar 20, 2023, 3:29 PM

are having much better Rounds today . . . May it continue until they finish!!!

Here’s your Link to check on them:
https://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=26010

We are watching the best we can Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually LOL'd at the title

Mar 20, 2023, 3:39 PM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Guys have completed . . .

Mar 20, 2023, 6:21 PM

their 2nd Round in Georgia @ The Linger Longer Invitational. Taking 4 shots off yesterday’s aggregate score, they have moved Up the Team Leaderboard to 6th Plave (out of 16). Surpassing #44 Arkansas and #16 UVA and staying ahead of #37 UNCG!!!

While Andrew Swanson and Kian Rose set the pace for our Guys @ Even Par and T-11th Place Individually and Jonathan Nielsen is close behind @ +2 (T-19th Place), it is the play of the Irishman, Thomas Higgins, that has caught my eye and admiration.

Thomas was +8 after his first 5 Holes yesterday. I thought to myself, “We’ll never use his score today”!!! He righted the ship, settled himself down and played the remaining holes in -2 fashion. His daily total WAS USED!!! Kudos for never giving up!!! We again used his score today as he managed a respectable +2 Round.

In case you didn’t know, Coach Byrd is starting 1 Freshman, 1 Sophomore, 1 Redshirt Sophomore and 2 Juniors this week. We have 3 Seniors on our squad which should be moving on after this Season. Does anyone know who we are recruiting to take their places?

With yet another round to play tomorrow, we can easily move up another position on the Leaderboard, assuring Our Tigers a Top Five finish . . . Crisp and Straight Blessings to You All!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic