Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Old Clemson picture made me lol.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 504

Old Clemson picture made me lol.

Aug 12, 2022, 8:34 AM

That's the old chemistry building in the background (now Brackett Hall) next to Hardin Hall. But it was the facial expressions that caught my eye and made me lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From left to right

Aug 12, 2022, 8:39 AM

I hope he liked it when I let him stick it in my butt. I should be getting a ring any day now.

I can’t believe she let me stick it in her butt.

I bet she lets him stick it in her butt.

No son of mine is marrying a huzzy that lets him stick it in her butt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: From left to right

Aug 12, 2022, 8:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a GREAT gif for the Jounge. Much like the Alonzo

Aug 12, 2022, 8:48 AM

Mourning gif and the That's My Fetish gif.

Really encapsulates my feelings while reading people's posts.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is a GREAT gif for the Jounge. Much like the Alonzo

Aug 12, 2022, 8:52 AM

Those are great, underused by me prolly.

I wish I could see jbuckland a lil more too.

Yeah, or something along those lines. Momma and Dad

Aug 12, 2022, 8:48 AM [ in reply to From left to right ]

NOT happy with son's choice. Pretty clear.

Son's like ### did I get myself into.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1,4,5,2,3***

Aug 12, 2022, 8:41 AM

Are you sure Hardin wasn't the old Chemistry building?***

Aug 12, 2022, 9:00 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Originally I think Hardin was the old almost everything

Aug 12, 2022, 9:10 AM

Brackett was Chem & geology when I was there and Hardin was history

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

My dad called what's now Brackett the Chemistry building.

Aug 12, 2022, 9:15 AM

But yeah, think it was Hardin at one time. Dad was there in the early 60's.

^^^this when I wuz there.

Aug 12, 2022, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Originally I think Hardin was the old almost everything ]

I had much trouble wit the periodic table in Brackett. But I enjoyed Hardin, esp when I took that 1 hr credit course for reading Time magazine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I knew was Tilman, Godfrey, and Hardin where the

Aug 12, 2022, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Originally I think Hardin was the old almost everything ]

original buildings, with Hardin being down aways in the event of a fire. By my time Chemistry had moved over some place else. I probably couldn't get there on purpose if I tried. I did get my fingers in some pie after the George Strait concert in 1999 on the steps by that building though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dad first kissed my mom on the stairwell at the corner

Aug 12, 2022, 9:29 AM

of the former building seen in the pic. There was a stairway on the corner that went down, below ground level, on the corner nearest Tillman.

So I've been told.

That stairway went to a massive auditorium

Aug 12, 2022, 11:24 AM

that I mentioned housed my econ class.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dad graduated in '61 was a chemistry major

Aug 12, 2022, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Originally I think Hardin was the old almost everything ]

said Brackett was the chem building
told me a story that one Saturday (lucky was a weekend because few around) someone was working in a chemistry lab, tipped over a large tank of some gas (think like oxygen), valve housing popped off and tank shot thru the wall onto the front lawn like a missile

I had an econ class in Brackett

Aug 12, 2022, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Originally I think Hardin was the old almost everything ]

I mean me, and 300 of my best friends. Econ 101..first class I ever walked into as a Clemson freshman.

Culture. Shock.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, and thread jack - been getting a lot of use out of

Aug 12, 2022, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Are you sure Hardin wasn't the old Chemistry building?*** ]

my PullerBear with the rain we’ve had.

Nice tool

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I need to get out and clean up some of my other stuff.

Aug 12, 2022, 9:24 AM

Lately it has been all I can do to find the "Want to" to get the lawn mowed. 2021 me thought I'd be cruising around on a riding mower by now.

I miss the white gloves look***

Aug 12, 2022, 9:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impressed with the tailored finery. We’re a society of

Aug 12, 2022, 9:16 AM

Rubes anymore

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Impressed with the tailored finery. We’re a society of

Aug 12, 2022, 9:18 AM

they look like rubes with tailored finery.

Yup, total slobs.

Aug 12, 2022, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Impressed with the tailored finery. We’re a society of ]

I'm fine with the elimination of forced formality, but I'm not sure why or how taking pride in one's appearance because verboten.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we learned what comfort is.

Aug 12, 2022, 10:54 AM

That said, I kinda hate nights I leave the gym and need to stop at the grocery store. I fear I look like the slobs who just leave the house like that all the time.

It makes me the maddest while flying.

Aug 12, 2022, 10:56 AM

People used to put on a suit and tie to take a flight and now I'm looking across the aisle at a 250 pound woman in velour booty shorts with her bare foot up on the armrest in front of her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that Bengaline?***

Aug 12, 2022, 9:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 24
| visibility 504
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic