GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Monte Lee
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 11  

Monte Lee

Jan 14, 2022, 10:49 AM

I truly believe this will be Monte Lee's breakout year as Clemson's Head Baseball Coach. He is working hard to bring in kids who will compete every pitch. I truly believe COVID has thrown the program off last season causing us to make Regional Play. I think this year we get back on track and will make it to Omaha. This squad looks good and I mean real good. Heck if you go back and look. Before the COVID shut down College Baseball in 2020, Lee had our boys 14-3. Heck of a Coach we have and we are only going up from here.

flag link

Re: Monte Lee

Jan 14, 2022, 10:52 AM

Mind my asking how you got a 32 in so few poasts? signed, Mr. Curious.

2022 white level member flag link

Jan 14, 2022, 10:53 AM

We need to focus on the good Monte Lee is doing for our program. Not your negative questions.

flag link

Jan 14, 2022, 11:06 AM

I do my thing, you do yours

2022 white level member flag link

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 11:06 AM

He’s the guy that cried about “cyberbullying” in one of his first posts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Oh yea, lol!

Jan 14, 2022, 11:10 AM

He referred to me as a “terrorist.” ??

2022 purple level member flag link

Re: Oh yea, lol!

Jan 14, 2022, 11:15 AM

Well I hope they have learned to hit and run the bases. Base running have been horrendous lately. However, I hope he has them ready to go this year. Won't be long.

2022 orange level member flag link

Re: Oh yea, lol!

Jan 14, 2022, 2:22 PM

Oh Yeah!!! I remember that guy!

flag link

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 11:23 AM

What difference does it make how many posts you have put up? Does that make you know more than the world champion poster? I see so many post on here from people who others think their word is law. I can't remember who it was now, but I remember back before the UGA football game I saw one poster with thousands of post saying, "We are going to send the DAWGS home with their tails between their legs. Very silly comment criticising anyone over their number of posts. Some people, talk, just to hear themselves and a lot of them are "people who don't know they don't know!" Lighten up, new members are Tiger fans too....

military_donation.jpg flag link

The Sarcasm

Jan 14, 2022, 11:38 AM

game here is skrong.

Consider you’re interpretation of what is likely sarcasm IS sarcasm. It will enhance your experience when reading such posts.

Marlborocountycoot = Clemsonalum1987 = deathvalleylocal

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 11:19 AM

fno

flag link

Sad, isn’t it?***

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 11:20 AM

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
1175 people have read this post