Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's pumper time!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

It's pumper time!

Sep 24, 2022, 4:11 PM

You know, sometimes just say a win is a win and that's all that matters.

We had to play some really young people in the secondary. They made mistakes and so did Wiggins and Davis. But this is simply invaluable experience for both Pride and Lukas. They will be better for it and Wiggins just had a tuff day. It happens. Terrell got absolutely lit up in the Natty and is possibly one of the best corners in the NFL.

All the DJ name-calling and BS calling for the backup is a rookie fan move. I hope it stops now. DJ NEVER complained or blamed anyone else for last year. He simply went to work and improved. I am super proud of him today.

If I were the Webmaster for TNET I'd ban for life the next "fan" to type Big Stinko. These are the worst type of fans.

Great win and I had to watch sober. I am Dabo's age, we both turned 62 today, haha. Go Tigers!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's pumper time!

Sep 24, 2022, 4:13 PM

I just want XT and our DBs back off IR list. ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you almost forge about XT

Sep 24, 2022, 4:17 PM

Mukuba was the one who we really seemed to miss.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic