Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Derp, our outgoing transfers are better than incoming transfers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

Derp, our outgoing transfers are better than incoming transfers

Mar 24, 2023, 9:09 AM

Hilarious post yesterday by somebody that posted this vague line, but then never backed up her statement in the post.

Not only was this statement extremely inaccurate, but the resident haters just filed in and believed it anyways.

Here is a list of incoming transfers that have average double figures for Clemson

Avery Holmes
Marquise reed
Elijah Thomas
Shelton Mitchell
Tevin Mack
David Collins
Brevin Galloway

Here are a list of outgoing transfers that have averaged over 10 ppg on a power 5 team. Obv the jury is still out on middlebrooks and Gibson.

Al Amir dawes
Olivier prosper

Wow. It's almost like the post yesterday was an outright lie. Nobody could be this ignorant/stupid to actually believe it. Although brownell derangement syndrome has taken a toll on a lot of this board. They aren't mentally fit right now.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Derp, our outgoing transfers are better than incoming transfers

Mar 24, 2023, 9:17 AM

You're right and over the years it's been pretty consistent not excluding Clemson. Power 5 reserves with limited minutes have usually gone to smaller schools to see an increase in minutes. They just to want to play.

I hated to see Dawes go but I believe it was both sides best interest. Our only real miss was Prosper.

It seems off the top of my head that most of our incoming transfers have been positive contributers

Mar 24, 2023, 9:41 AM

Yep exactly. Prosper hurt. He would have helped a lot this year.

Dawes was a unique situation. He already had a great relationship w/ seton hall's new coach. His nickname for the coach was "unc" short for uncle. Dawes also had a child that resides in the area of seton hall.

And yet the data over your husband's tenure

Mar 24, 2023, 1:34 PM

says loud and clear, we are not good.

There are literally 74 teams with better programs over 13 years.

You can't just ignore that fact whole contriving your pathetic efforts to defend the indefensible, Ma'am.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And yet the data over your husband's tenure

Mar 24, 2023, 3:53 PM

I love reading both these comments. TO see the intelligence difference. One guy has a bunch of deep insights like the player had a relationship with the coach and has a child living in the area.

And then we get basically "Nuh-Uh!"

Truly impressive.

Talking to yourself again, Ms. Keller?***

Mar 24, 2023, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Derp, our outgoing transfers are better than incoming transfers ]

Question

Mar 24, 2023, 9:26 AM

What problem do you guys actually think you're solving here?

Does it even matter? Will Clemson's win/loss record be affected? Will Clemson's basketball program trajectory suddenly change because of anything you're saying?

It's almost like it doesn't matter....lol. Clemson Basketball stinks, and will continue to stink as long as Brad is our coach. It wouldn't matter one iota if Michael Jordan transferred in, or out or the program.

You're beating a dead-horse.

Re: Question

Mar 24, 2023, 9:42 AM

I'm disputing outright lies from the crazies on this board.

question for you.... if brownell is so bad, why do you have to fabricate stats and data to make him look worse? Bizarre.

LOL - no one is crazy. Clemson bball is mediocre at best***

Mar 24, 2023, 10:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question

Mar 24, 2023, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Question ]

Like you just did by ruling out transfers to non-P5 programs? Our incoming transfers are effectively not playing for a P5 program. 7 rated conference and one of the worst non-conference schedules imaginable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are 75th and only two top-40 finishes in 13 years,

Mar 24, 2023, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Question ]

Are they lies?

Weirdo.

So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of

Mar 24, 2023, 9:35 AM

talent and potential with HIS recruits?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of

Mar 24, 2023, 9:40 AM

Also, B-Meist® I'm trying to understand how Clemson Mountaineers hasn't been banned?

He's broken the below rule multiple times now in regards to nctigs.

"Revealing personal information about other posters will not be tolerated. TigerNet has a zero tolerance policy for anyone who posts private or defamatory information on this forum without the consent of the parties involved."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Mar 24, 2023, 9:44 AM

People have been "temporarily" banhammered for less serious offenses. Just sayin'.

Screw Calford.

Mar 24, 2023, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

Good thing that account was public. Also nc tigs still denies that it is him.

You can't share a tweet from a public account on here? What kind of crap is this?

Either way, this just shows your true colors. If you don't like what I say, and you can't dispute the facts, then just ban them. I bet you voted for joe Biden.

More personal attacks eh? which are also against the rules

Mar 24, 2023, 10:00 AM

HTH

Also, the only FACT is that Brad Brownell sucks and shouldn't be employed by Clemson University.

Re: More personal attacks eh? which are also against the rules

Mar 24, 2023, 10:19 AM

So is it a personal attack when people call me mrs. Brownell? Or that I am a part of some burner account conspiracy on here?

Mar 24, 2023, 10:27 AM

Do you consider those things personal attacks?

Mar 24, 2023, 10:41 AM

Yes I do. I'll have you banned.

Mar 24, 2023, 10:44 AM

OK, so you admit that you've broken the rules then...

You mean like when he did this?

Mar 24, 2023, 1:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You mean like when he did this?

Mar 24, 2023, 1:43 PM

Uh oh. Now you did it. You should get a ban too!

Mar 24, 2023, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: More personal attacks eh? which are also against the rules ]

Why offended by getting called your name?***

Mar 24, 2023, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: More personal attacks eh? which are also against the rules ]

My Facebook account is public...

Mar 24, 2023, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

doesn't mean you can post it here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Exactly. I don't want him sharing the link to my

Mar 24, 2023, 10:15 AM

myspace profile on here either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Or my Onlyfans...***

Mar 24, 2023, 10:18 AM

Don't forget about college yearbooks.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Don't forget about college yearbooks.

Mar 24, 2023, 3:58 PM

Who could ever forget Tom Cat

Re: My Facebook account is public...

Mar 24, 2023, 10:41 AM [ in reply to My Facebook account is public... ]

If I found a random public Facebook profile posting stuff related to Clemson athletics, and posted it on tigernet, I don't see the big deal. If I hunted down your name, found your profile, and posted on here with the purposes of doxxing you, that would be bad.

I stumbled across that account on Twitter when they were on our players Twitter post talking crap about them. BTW, After the crap talking, brevin hid all comments on the post. I looked at the account and there were tweets exactly as written from nc tigs tigernet account. There is nothing personal on his account except for maybe the creepy profile picture. NC Tigs still denies it is him, so who knows if it really is. I guess I won't post anything about it again if it is truly against the rules.

You can’t post personal info without consent…

Mar 24, 2023, 10:54 AM

How you came across the info is irrelevant. At least two of your posts on the subject have already been deleted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You can’t post personal info without consent…

Mar 24, 2023, 11:01 AM

I don't know if it's him. He says it's not.

So anytime somebody posts a Twitter link, they have to ask for consent? That seems crazy.

Ok…

Mar 24, 2023, 11:05 AM

You posted it, then started calling him by the name on the Twitter account, as if you had busted him.

Play dumb about what you did, I don’t care. Keep posting the name that you assume is his real name, I don’t care. Just trying to give you some friendly advice, Lesson learned on my part.

Re: Ok…

Mar 24, 2023, 1:55 PM

Yes I did. I still don't know 100% if it is his account.

It is either his account, or somebodies that copies and pastes his tigernet posts onto Twitter.

He said it wasn't him And insinuated I was crazy by assuming it was him. I don't really care either way. I would just prefer our "fans" not go on our players Twitter posts and talk crap about them. Go ahead and ban me mods. At least I wouldn't get drawn in and waste my time on the basketball forum anymore.

Have fun in your echo chamber boys!

But at least once or twice after that you posted his real

Mar 24, 2023, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: My Facebook account is public... ]

name in a different thread.. or at least what you think is his real name.

Real name or not, your intentions were the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: But at least once or twice after that you posted his real

Mar 24, 2023, 11:01 AM

I don't know what his real name is. I know what the name on the account is that he denies is his.

Ignorance is not a defense.***

Mar 24, 2023, 11:06 AM

Re: Ignorance is not a defense.***

Mar 24, 2023, 12:37 PM

I thought he was going for stupidity.

Still not a defense, but I'm buying it.

I mean, ignorance can be cured.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ignorance is not a defense.***

Mar 24, 2023, 3:48 PM

You are calling me stupid! Ban this man!

Mar 24, 2023, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

That he denies it’s him is all the more that you are attempting to Dox him.

Dang you need to be banned. Over and over again, breaking multiple rules.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

Obviously a POS of a person, but then again we already knew that, Ms. Keller.

Re: Dang you need to be banned. Over and over again, breaking multiple rules.

Mar 24, 2023, 3:50 PM

Wow, you just called me a POS. That is a personal atack, and I call for you to be banned

Evidence abounds.

Mar 24, 2023, 5:10 PM

Your actions here speak that description loud and clear.

Calling water wet is just a simple statement of fact. Sorry if truth hurts, but you should look inward instead of your patented name-callling tirades

Make sense, Ms. Keller? Of course it does.

Mar 24, 2023, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

And how does Judgemountaineers get all those TD's and maintain 84%.....hmmmmmmmm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Mar 24, 2023, 11:02 AM

It's All a conspiracy maaaannnnnn.

Judge Keller is a personal friend of Crump.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

Mountaineers is Judge Keller, i.e. she's allowed to troll and namecall as much as desired with zero ramifications.

Re: Judge Keller is a personal friend of Crump.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:55 PM

Yeah duuuude, totally.

Is this a personal attack? I call for you to be banned.

Re: Judge Keller is a personal friend of Crump.***

Mar 24, 2023, 2:02 PM

You're sooo lost.

Mar 24, 2023, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Judge Keller is a personal friend of Crump. ]

The game is over. You lose.

Mar 24, 2023, 9:41 AM [ in reply to So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

Totally. BROWNELL MUST HIT ON EVERY SINGLE RECRUIT. OTHERWISE, HE IS A TERRIBLE COACH.

speaking of Derp...***

Mar 24, 2023, 9:43 AM

EXACTLY!!!

Mar 24, 2023, 9:42 AM [ in reply to So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

Most of the people transferring out of here, had NO BUSINESS getting a P5 scholarship to begin with, which is the problem here, Brown the Clown can't recruit!

GAME, SET, MATCH^^^^***

Mar 24, 2023, 11:42 AM [ in reply to So what you're saying is Brownell is a terrible judge of ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2023, 9:42 PM

Pretty sure the post of yesterday was a spoof. No sense of humor?

Mar 24, 2023, 10:10 AM

It was not.

Mar 24, 2023, 9:51 AM

#### Judge it's killing you trying to pretend you're avoiding TigerNet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Mar 24, 2023, 11:03 AM

Please stop with the personal attacks. They really hurt my feelings.

please stop.... Geez, it's embarrassing. What exactly are

Mar 24, 2023, 10:15 AM

you saying here? That Brownell recruits better in the portal than he does in HS? What difference does it make if Brownell gets his players from Wal Mart or Santa Claus? Ultimately what matters is what kind of team he puts on the floor.

What does make a difference is that if Brownell is routinely having to recruit out of the Portal every year, then that is an added layer of cost and effort that wouldn't be necessary otherwise.

Further, routinely having players from the portal means that our players are not in the program as long as they could otherwise be, adding risk to their playing outcomes (read: Pete Nance versus Brady Manek at UNC). The portal also adds risk in that players have to be replaced more often than every 4-5 years. Thus there is the risk that the replacement will be a lower quality player or that only lower quality players are available in the portal on a. particular year.

Portal activity simply adds effort and risk, and it doesn't necessarily change the outgoing product + or -. It could be either, so again,

what's the point.

Brownell should be stable in his core player profile, adding only a key player now and then as they become available -

not because we're in need of replacing something we should have already had.

Re: please stop.... Geez, it's embarrassing. What exactly are

Mar 24, 2023, 11:05 AM

I'm directly refuting a post from yesterday. In this day and age you have to use the portal. Every team has players that are transferring out. In our case, it is mainly due to playing time. When players on the bench are transferring out, and you have better playerstransfer in, then you are doing it right.

I agree that we need to get even better players if we want to be a consistent tourney team.

Mar 24, 2023, 10:20 AM

You missed a few players who transferred out;
John Newman 6.4 points 4.0 rebounds
Clyde Trapp 9.1 and 5.4
Trey Jamison 6.8 and 7.4

Mar 24, 2023, 10:47 AM

There was a qualifier. Transferred out that averaged over 10 ppg at a power 5 school.

John Newman transferred to Cincy, but didn't bag over 10ppg.

Clyde trapp transferred to UNCC. Jemison did not transfer to a power 5 school.

Mar 24, 2023, 10:26 AM

You missed a few players who transferred out;
John Newman 6.4 points 4.0 rebounds
Clyde Trapp 9.1 and 5.4
Trey Jamison 6.8 and 7.4

Derp, 3 NCAATs in 13 years. That

Mar 24, 2023, 10:49 AM

Isn’t good no matter which trivial little thing we argue about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Especially when his predecessor went 3 straight to end his

Mar 24, 2023, 10:52 AM

time here, and brown-L went his first year with the "dumpster fire" he inherited...

Re: Especially when his predecessor went 3 straight to end his

Mar 24, 2023, 11:07 AM

You're right. Brownell totally should have brought the roster he had from Purnell to the ncaa tourney in year 2. Purnell would have with narcisse in the starting lineup and bobo as our backup center.

Mar 24, 2023, 11:16 AM

With Milton, Devin, and probably Noel playing in the system they were recruited for. Absolutely.

Mar 24, 2023, 11:21 AM

With Milton, Devin, and probably Noel playing in the system they were recruited for. Absolutely.

I guess Noel johnson transferred to a school where he didn't fit either considering he only started 5 games for auburn, and only averaged 4.8 points in his best season.

And you are right Milton probably would have been an nba player if OP didn't leave in the middle of the night. If he was so right for Purnell's system, then why didn't he excel the year he played under him?

LOL who would you have pulled from the starting lineup for

Mar 24, 2023, 12:45 PM

Milton?

Re: LOL who would you have pulled from the starting lineup for

Mar 13, 2023, 8:54 AM

You don't have to be a starter to contribute to the team. I would have expected a Mcdonalds American to shoot better than 17% from 3 and 65% from the ft line.

He was our highest rated recruit ever and he was bad as a freshman under OP. You don't remember how disappointing it was literally the first 5 minutes you saw him play?

If you think Milton was disappointing how can you possibly

Mar 24, 2023, 2:41 PM

defend CBB?

Mar 24, 2023, 11:27 AM

E T S

E T S

E T S

Denial is rich with you, Ms. Keller.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:32 PM

75th NET average over 13 years.

That trumps whatever twisted angle you can come up with. Please try to explain that away, Ms. K.

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic