Preface: DJ planned to transfer due too following?
1) I think DJ wanted to play at least one yr of college ball with his brother. So Dabo hasn't recruited Matayo, is that because he wouldn't move East or did DJ want to move back west for a yr or two?
2) Did DJ play like crap in 2nd half of Coots game thinking he had a big enough lead that they would not lose but when he played horrible he would be replaced by Cade starting the (disgruntled) player wanting to transfer? 2a) DJ did not want Clemson to lose. 2b) DJ knew Cade was nipping at his heels so if the coaches moved him in the 2nd half and they won again like Cuse, then he knew Clemson was well on their way? 2c) DJ never wanted to lose and wanted to make the playoffs, but the coaches didnt pull the trigger on Cade like he expected?
3) DJ wasn't good enough to fend off the Coots after he gave them too many opportunities. He fumbled and threw Int thinking Cade was next man up.
4) DJ wanted to go out showing fight but the coaches didn't give Cade the opportunity that was expected but ended with a good excuse to transfer.
5) Since it was RPO, DJ knew the run was working well, so if he pulled it and threw a bad pass, HOW could the coaches not pull DJ?
You look at how we crushed the first half of Coots. Look at how bad he played in the second half. Then look at extra bad DJ started the ACCCG and how fast the coaches pulled him! I think they knew he was gone and they wanted him an easy out and a great transition to bringing in Cade.
I watched both the last 2 games again tonight and there is just too much difference in the way we played. I think there was a huge miscalculation in the Coots not being able to hold off after a big lead.
I think DJ wish to play with his brother 1 yr would bring in more NIL for DJ but give Matayo a giant NIL deal as a package deal. After watching the plays, watching the horrible mis-reads my DJ, I truly think there is a scenario close to this explanation.
Instead of suggesting drugs, how about tell me where my chemo drugs have sent me off wrong. There is a case for every point. Explains how the coaching didn't follow the play. Everyone knew DJ was gone after ACCCG and no one thought he was NFL bound.
I haven't sent out any conspiracy posts or even replied to any, but who doesn't think that DJ would not like to play with his brother for a year or two. Their family is obviously fully involved with what the brothers are doing in sports.
Maybe so, but there has been a ton of speculation about those 2 playing together. I took those reports, watched last 2 games again today, listening to the lacking unwillingness to accept fault by our coaches to losing to Coots. Just looking at what could have happened that explains the lack of explanation from coaches and why we lost a game that Dabo never loses under his tenure. Dabo wins those games that used to be lost by CTB?
We definitely don't need his brother to come to Clemson. When his dad starting saying Clemson okay if NIL deal is right. I don't want Clemson to get any player like that. I don't agree with NIL but college nuts to buy high school even before find if can compete in college.