Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 4

Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt

Nov 7, 2021, 1:24 AM

on the Great Sniffer, the alleged pedophiliac, and a section on The Big Guy taking showers with his daughter! Totally believable, especially given his long history of lying, cheating, outright racism, assaulting an aide (penetration), plagiarizing, making up political stories out of thin air (!) and of course, the great CCP corruption along with Hunter, brother Frank and even Dr. Jill And let's not forget the Ukraine shake down when he threatened the lawyer investigating Crack Head Hunter.

Been a real scum bag for a very long time. The day of reckoning is nigh.

Let's Go Brandon.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt

Nov 7, 2021, 7:00 AM

Sorry to disappoint you Miura but democrats will see Biden’s father /daughter showers as “nurturing”.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what about kissing grandaughter on the mouf

Nov 7, 2021, 8:19 AM

nurturing too?

they done this before

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what about kissing grandaughter on the mouf

Nov 7, 2021, 9:46 AM

effing sickening

Re: what about kissing grandaughter on the mouf

Nov 7, 2021, 1:13 PM [ in reply to what about kissing grandaughter on the mouf ]

Notice the positioning of Biden's right hand. Sick POS! Hey, what's a little incest when you're a Biden!!??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2021, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt ]

Yeah, I'm sure that diary's it's all legit and unaltered. It seems to have been hidden right under Hunter Biden's laptop.

It's Project Veritas...of course. Red meat for total derps who will believe anything as long as it's something they want to hear, home of altered and completely misleading and out-of-context video and political entrapment.

The good news is this particular slice of crap seems to have landed James O'Keefe - who is a cancer cell masquerading as a human being and will inevitably turn out to be a Russian-sponsored mole whose job it was to tear our nation apart from the inside - in some serious hot water this time.

Hard to even tell where his lies even start on this story, because with O'Keefe, if his mouth is moving, he's probably lying. My guess would be if the Feds are coming through his door he stepped very far over the line this time. Not that it's likely going to stop him even if he winds up facing criminal charges. He's a pure pro troll, and spreading toxic lies are his (very profitable) bread and butter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/06/us/politics/james-okeefe-project-veritas-ashley-biden.html

Nov 7, 2021, 8:43 AM

We know, we know you would fight James O'Keefe if you saw him in public. Yes, he has triggered you that bad....

Would you also fight the people that peddled the Steele dossier for years?

Also do you think it's creepy that joe Biden made his daughter uncomfortable enough when showering with her for her to write in her diary about it?

Also, do you still believe the lap top is fake?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2021, 9:09 AM

The problem with having no credibility because of your sociopathic antics and the fact that guys like O'Keefe - who, yes, I would probably beat senseless if I ever encountered in real life, I loathe the guy that bad - have, well, no credibility. He's a metastasizing cancer and all he does is wreak damage.

Everything he touches gets distorted. Everything. He is literally like Grima Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings. He's got the reverse Midas Touch - everything he touches turns to complete sh!t.

As for "Laptopgate", I'm genuinely fascinated by the laptop saga, and it frankly makes me curious more than anything. Was it actually Hunter Biden's? That's never been definitively settled though I have no doubt some of the more salacious stuff was "genuine" since he hurriedly pushed out a tell-all book early on in Joe's presidency to obviously lessen the effect of future revelations, though I'm curious about where some of that stuff came from. What was the chain of custody...how did somebody come to have it, whose hands did it pass through? Was it altered? None of that has been remotely established with any credibility.

I mean, I'm hardly a Hunter Biden fan. The guy is a complete waste of human flesh...obviously. If I find out tomorrow he got caught trying to dispose of a Ukrainian rocket launcher in a Starbucks dumpster I would not be surprised in the slightest, that seems to be the dude's speed. But there's this whole weird truth-distortion effect around conservative-media "exposes", too, and the fact that "conservative" media is mostly just anti-media, sociopathic trolls like O'Keefe who mostly just try to spin and blunt the effect of actual news. It really doesn't seem to know how to handle actual straight reporting with any credence and can't help distorting and magnifying even when the raw truth would serve.

But the whole saga is just exhausting to follow. Vice did a pretty thorough re-cap, and it shows graphically the whole problem conservative media creates.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88a44v/new-york-posts-hunter-biden-laptop-story-explained

Nov 7, 2021, 9:45 AM

Still waiting for the Steele Dossier answer.

Nov 7, 2021, 10:41 AM

The Steele dossier's got another complicated and hardly easy exhausting storyline...and honestly it comes across as another case of dirty folks slinging bad dirt. It was originally commissioned, remember, by Republicans doing oppo research on Trump by Fusion GPS and then they re-sold it to Hillary and they seemed to have stacked more on upon request.

It was ultimately a political document, though. Salacious dirt and a whole lot of unsubstantiated speculation. The Feds under Mueller apparently investigated and discovered some of it was unverifiable and there were some details in it that were demonstrably false, but Mueller's case didn't really have much to do with it.

I actually think it ended up helping Trump because it got everybody sniffing down the wrong alleys, and it ended up making the press look bad when those Steele allegations ultimately fizzled. The real link wasn't some mysterious "pee tape" the Russkies supposedly had (though I have no doubt they've got plenty of stuff on the Donald since kompromat seems to be the Russian Way since Cold War times and The Donald is allegedly a very bad puppy when away from the wife), I think it was a lot more boring. I think it was mostly about money...specifically, gabs of it the oligarchs were funneling through Trump's properties and cash businesses. Russia's a kleptocracy. Dirty money is what Russia does.

Trump wasn't a politician. He's never been a politician. He doesn't think like a politician. He could care less about damage to his reputation, he'll just sling mud right back. He's a businessman. He thinks in terms of money and leverage, and always acquiring more.

The key, IMHO, was always in his taxes - which finally have seen the light of day - and in a lot of his business dealings which the Manhattan DA's office have been trying to pry loose almost from the moment Trump left office, not in any of that sordid Steele Dossier crap.

Nov 7, 2021, 1:03 PM

quozzel said:

The Steele dossier's got another complicated and hardly easy exhausting storyline...and honestly it comes across as another case of dirty folks slinging bad dirt. It was originally commissioned, remember, by Republicans doing oppo research on Trump by Fusion GPS and then they re-sold it to Hillary and they seemed to have stacked more on upon request.

It was ultimately a political document, though. Salacious dirt and a whole lot of unsubstantiated speculation. The Feds under Mueller apparently investigated and discovered some of it was unverifiable and there were some details in it that were demonstrably false, but Mueller's case didn't really have much to do with it.

I actually think it ended up helping Trump because it got everybody sniffing down the wrong alleys, and it ended up making the press look bad when those Steele allegations ultimately fizzled. The real link wasn't some mysterious "pee tape" the Russkies supposedly had (though I have no doubt they've got plenty of stuff on the Donald since kompromat seems to be the Russian Way since Cold War times and The Donald is allegedly a very bad puppy when away from the wife), I think it was a lot more boring. I think it was mostly about money...specifically, gabs of it the oligarchs were funneling through Trump's properties and cash businesses. Russia's a kleptocracy. Dirty money is what Russia does.

Trump wasn't a politician. He's never been a politician. He doesn't think like a politician. He could care less about damage to his reputation, he'll just sling mud right back. He's a businessman. He thinks in terms of money and leverage, and always acquiring more.

The key, IMHO, was always in his taxes - which finally have seen the light of day - and in a lot of his business dealings which the Manhattan DA's office have been trying to pry loose almost from the moment Trump left office, not in any of that sordid Steele Dossier crap.

You always lead with the same crap and it always gets debunked.

Republicans commissioned fusion GPS for opposition research. Opposition research is something every politician does. There's nothing wrong with opposition Christopher Steele wasn't involved at that point. Igor Dechanko wasn't involved. It wasn't until Hillary paid fusion gps that these sketchy figures got involved.

Hilarious that you still can't understand this.

Nov 7, 2021, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt ]

Tell me, Quozzel, what's your take on the Tony Bobulinski story re his meeting with The Big Guy in Beijing? Do you recall the details?

Maybe this will help: TB testified under oath at the FBI last year, confirming that the Bidens wanted to conspire with him and the CCP and that the info on the laptop was indeed TRUE. It's also been confirmed that it was NOT planted Russian misinformation! Sorry to disappoint your spin cycles. LMAO

LOL

Nov 7, 2021, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt ]

Re: LOL

Nov 7, 2021, 12:31 PM

The difference is that New York Times was willing to put their name and bylines on those tax stories and stand behind them...and dare Trump to sue. He didn't. (We also now know where at least some of those tax documents came from - Mary Trump.)

Well, actually, Trump did sue - but it wasn't a defamation suit. He claimed she broke her NDL. Which is an entirely different kind of admission.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/22/1039642768/trump-sues-niece-mary-new-york-times-over-tax-return-stories

O'Keefe wouldn't do that here. He just "leaked" supposedly salacious details without even putting his name on it...which means he wanted to do the damage, but he also knew releasing the story would earn him one serious mother of a defamation suit. Which does not exactly imply confidence in the story or its claims. Of course, Master Troll O'Keefe You. Stand here out of one side of your mouth admitting the story wasn't true...while leaking it out of the other.

That ain't journalism, of any stripe. That's straight character assassination. If O'Keefe knew the story had real legs he would have put his name on it and dared Biden to drag him into court...and talk about all that sordid crap in public. That O'Keefe wouldn't do so tells you O'Keefe knows he'd get knocked down, bigly. So he did the end run.

I really, really hate the guy.

Re: LOL

Nov 7, 2021, 12:56 PM

I ask again:

Tell me, Quozzel, what's your take on the Tony Bobulinski story re his meeting with The Big Guy in Beijing? Do you recall the details?

Maybe this will help: TB testified under oath at the FBI last year, confirming that the Bidens wanted to conspire with him and the CCP and that the info on the laptop was indeed TRUE. It's also been confirmed that it was NOT planted Russian misinformation! Sorry to disappoint your spin cycles. LMAO

Nov 7, 2021, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's daughter's diary allegedly contains some real dirt ]

TD, mostly agree, but you know what? It's payback time and I say "let the smearing begin". These unhinged jerks attacked Trump mercilessly five years. They have it coming.

The Biden Family crime spree needs to be exposed. And Brandon needs to go! What a freakin' embarrassment this idiot has been for America for over 40 years!

Nov 7, 2021, 8:15 AM

And the FBI is raiding project veritas for the diary, which basically confirms that the diary is real.

What is it called when a president sicks the feds on journalists?

Let's put it this way, what would you idiots call trump if he got the FBI involved to raid a journalists house because they had compromising material on ivanka? FASCIST!!!!!

Nobody who works for Project Veritas is a journalist***

Nov 7, 2021, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 17
| visibility 4
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic