Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After calming down and actually thinking through things
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

After calming down and actually thinking through things

Sep 21, 2021, 10:22 AM

I think it’s unfair to be busting on any of the players. We lost the best running back in our history, a number one draft pick at quarterback, our two most productive receivers from last year in Powell and rogers, And we have a reshuffled OLine. Like most of you, after watching DJ in the Notre Dame game, I was expecting plug-and-play, but I now realize that is unrealistic. We are going to have to be patient this year, perhaps this is a rebuilding year only. Time will tell, and quite frankly, if we have one down year, it’s not the end of the world. In 2010 I would’ve given anything for just a conference championship, and now we have two Nattys. Who would’ve ever imagined that? Only Dabo lol! We owe Dabo and his staff patience for having to rebuild the offense this year. I feel like if we get by NC State Saturday, we will be fine! I feel confident they’ll clean up the turnovers, and start getting the best out of a very talented group on offense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome back.***

Sep 21, 2021, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: After calming down and actually thinking through things

Sep 21, 2021, 10:32 AM

I can understand realizing the offense may take a step back from the last few years, but it’s not acceptable to be one of the worst in college football. Average should be our lowest expectation, and that’s not a spoiled attitude.

Sep 21, 2021, 10:54 AM

pawdaddy said:

I can understand realizing the offense may take a step back from the last few years, but it’s not acceptable to be one of the worst in college football. Average should be our lowest expectation, and that’s not a spoiled attitude.

Being new to football perhaps you dont realize that sometimes despite everyone's best effort the wheels come off the bus. For that matter it happens in all sports and there is nothing you can do about it as it is the result of the perfect storm of inputs. The key is how will the team respond? If players and coaches keep working on getting better and keeping a positive attitude things will improve.

BTW if its truly not acceptable as you state, what is your proposed remedy? Kick all the players out of school? Fire the coaches? Something else? What you have is indeed a privileged spoiled outlook with no contest of our history.

here's the thing

Sep 21, 2021, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: After calming down and actually thinking through things ]

We can't do anything about it so it doesn't matter what we think is acceptable or not.

We are just clay soldiers in a miniature dirt war.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 21, 2021, 11:08 AM

Agreed, we need to have patience with our offense, a lot of moving parts. I was expecting to see more improvement last week, but hopefully that will happen this week. We have the talent, they need to gel together. Though I would like our offense to be a little less predictable, I do trust Dabo & crew to get it corrected.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic