Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 Star Offensive Guard Franks commits to the Shamecocks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

3 Star Offensive Guard Franks commits to the Shamecocks!

Mar 31, 2023, 10:13 PM

We’ll see if he ever makes an Impact.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not true. We wanted Franks are getting spanked instate,

Mar 31, 2023, 11:30 PM

particularly on the OL. I do think GR’s scheme may help our OL, but we need to do better with instate talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: Not true. We wanted Franks are getting spanked instate,

Apr 1, 2023, 12:16 AM

jackorange said:

particularly on the OL. I do think GR’s scheme may help our OL, but we need to do better with instate talent.

I never said we didn’t want him. We would not have offered him had we not wanted him. I’ve seen him play in person a few times. Has a good deal of upside, but still very raw. Also, takes some Plays off.

Where you get them from doesn’t matter if they are

Apr 1, 2023, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Not true. We wanted Franks are getting spanked instate, ]

good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not true. We wanted Franks are getting spanked instate,

Apr 3, 2023, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Not true. We wanted Franks are getting spanked instate, ]

I think we were honest with him and our plan to develop him since he is very raw. He would likely be 2 years at a minimum from paying for us while the coots promised him immediate paying time, made him a priority.

Re: 3 Star Offensive Guard Franks commits to the Shamecocks!

Apr 1, 2023, 1:27 AM

Franks is a very good football player. Tough loss. Show some class and move on. His grandfather was a Clemson professor.

Apr 1, 2023, 6:27 AM

Clemson is recruiting at a much higher rate now and the guys they are looking at are much better bottomline—we would of taken him and he would probably develop in a fine player but he made the decision—good luck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 2 instate national recruits and true offensive tackles...

Apr 3, 2023, 1:43 AM

in Pringle & Thompson are where they have scored big. Both are on every teams wish list and in all likelihood they're gonna secure both signatures. I'm well aware of the "they're life long gamecock fans" excuse and in 2023 with short attention spans, recency bias, front running fandom, neither being legacies: it is somewhat flimsy. Could be a legitimate reason for us falling short with both but we were also late with offers to both. 1 year and 3 months later than USuC or Georgia--(instate national recruits at Offensive Tackle not Guard, both are extremely athletic & possess prototypical NFL size coming out of hs)

Apr 3, 2023, 6:35 AM

That's fine. Hope he does well there. We are already loaded with 3-star talent. Those 4-stars out of Texas are more of what the doctor ordered.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2023, 12:00 PM

We got Colin Sadler from Greenville HS recently, tough to lose a kid from the Upstate any time though especially when they have an offer.

Only other in State kid we wanted was Pringle and everybody wanted him. He grew up in the lower state as a Scar fan though so no shocker there. Our offensive line haul last year was insane though, those kids will help for years

I'm shocked***

Apr 3, 2023, 12:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may have to admit it.

Apr 3, 2023, 7:12 PM

The cooterville version of Dabo is doing pretty good against us and to think they thought Dabo was a cheerleader.

The loss in 2022 will hurt until we annihilate them again. JMO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic