Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne first news conference in Jacksonville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne first news conference in Jacksonville

Apr 30, 2021, 4:01 PM

WATCH: Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne first news conference in Jacksonville

Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne both arrived in Jacksonville on Friday for their formal introduction to local media there. The Jaguars hosted an introductory press conference for the two with coach Urban Meyer, as well as the team GM and owner, to talk what's next for Jaguars football. Watch the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne first news conference in Jacksonville

Apr 30, 2021, 4:38 PM

What a great story! Jags will win a Super Bowl in the next 3 years!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne first news conference in Jacksonville

Apr 30, 2021, 6:05 PM

I don't know about winning the super bowl in 3 years, but I feel they will be in the playoffs in a few years. After all, they were the worse team in the NFL just last season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2021, 3:38 AM

I don't know about winning the super bowl in 3 years, but I feel they will be in the playoffs in a few years. After all, they were the worse team in the NFL just last season!!!

Were they? We have no way of knowing for sure they really were the absolute worst team. They might have been the worst, or "Tank for Treavor" might have been a real sentiment. In reality though, this was a quarterback heavy draft. The concern going forward is are the Jaguars going to be able to fix their Defense.

May 1, 2021, 2:07 PM

Exactly! The last two years they traded away some of their best players that had big contracts to open up a lot of salary cap space to rebuild around Trevor. The experts were scratching their heads wondering why they were making some of the moves they were making. I think they decided to completely rebuild a few years ago and then tanked last year so they could get Trevor.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic