Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN's College GameDay makes Clemson-Virginia picks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 558

TNET: ESPN's College GameDay makes Clemson-Virginia picks

Oct 3, 2020, 11:56 AM

ESPN's College GameDay makes Clemson-Virginia picks

ESPN's College GameDay weighed in with a quick set of picks for the Clemson-Virginia game. The Cavaliers and Tigers will kick off around 8 p.m. on ACC Network. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN's College GameDay makes Clemson-Virginia picks

Oct 3, 2020, 1:02 PM

Yes they did!!! Did any of you hear Lee Corso say that Aubarn wouldn't allow him to use the headgear of their Tiger mascot, Aubie? Well to about guarantee a Clemson win against anybody we play, Clemson should refuse to allow him to use the likeness of our Tiger mascot also bc, usually when Corso picks against us, we win. If he can't use a likeness of our mascot, he would have to pick against us for the same reason that he said he had to pick against Aubarn, and it was bc he couldn't have any headgear of Aubarn Tiger, Aubie...

One thing that I do wonder about when it comes to our Clemson Tiger mascot, and that is why he has never been given a name besides The Clemson Tiger Mascot. IMO, it's time we give our mascot a name, and I think a suitable name would be, ROARRR, spelled with 4 R's!!! Go ROARRR, go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 558
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic