Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tony Elliott talks depth chart news, empty stadiums and more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,269

TNET: Tony Elliott talks depth chart news, empty stadiums and more

Sep 7, 2020, 12:30 PM

Tony Elliott talks depth chart news, empty stadiums and more

Tony Elliott met with the media Monday morning as the top-ranked Tigers prepare to meet Wake Forest Saturday, and he talked about a little bit of everything, from the injuries to the depth chart. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott talks depth chart news, empty stadiums and more

Sep 7, 2020, 3:00 PM

Not having Jeff Scott on the sidelines, will be just as bad as not having Tee Higgins, Justyn Ross and Hunter Renfrow on the sidelines, IMHO!!! Sure we have Tyler Grisham taking Jeff's place as WR coach, but, Jeff has been there for over 10 years knowing how everything has been done in live game situations, and this will be Tyler Grisham's first season working with our coaches on the sidelines under live game time situations. And I think that Tyler's lack of experience could be a negative until he learns how thing are done in live games bc timing is everything during a game!!!

Maybe Tony should come down on the field, and Tyler go up in the coaching box....

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 3:14 PM

I am a little concerned that the OL backups are almost all fr and rs fr. Where are the guys who are a little more experienced? We've been recruiting this position group better in recent years. Other than started where are the older guys?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 3:38 PM

I didn't know Dixon had a knee issue. ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 10:10 PM

I'm curious about the piped-in music rule - that seems to be a controversy waiting to happen....too loud,too long, blah blah
I guess it gives the home field advantage back to some extent but these means the advantage is the same at Wake as it is on a Game Day night game at Death Valley.
Not particularly worried about TL handling it but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,269
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic