Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Sports Entrepreneurship Class at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

New Sports Entrepreneurship Class at Clemson

Aug 23, 2017, 11:04 PM

If you have a child at Clemson, you might want to make them aware of a class my son attended today. Apparently new course on sports entrepreneurship. Relatively new prof by the name of Hannon leading it with Deputy AD Graham Neff co-teaching. Apparently they want to put Clemson on the map nationally for sports entrepreneurship. My guy said it's gonna be amazing. The two of them sharing their vast experiences and great guest speakers. Wish they had the course when I was there! He gave me course id: ENTR 2010.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Sports Entrepreneurship Class at Clemson

Aug 24, 2017, 7:17 AM

Interesting.

Do you know what the main thrust of the major is? (i.e. what kinds of career fields it caters to).

My son just started at College of Charleston in part because Clemson didn't offer "Sports Management" as a major.

p.s. congrats on your son getting into Clemson

TIA!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Sports Entrepreneurship Class at Clemson

Aug 24, 2017, 9:26 PM

Asked him. He said it's a 3 credit hour elective open to all majors. Goal is to help kids start their own company in sports sector or go to work for high growth company related to sports. Prof has already placed kids in internships and full time jobs at sports companies. Didn't remember everyone, but engineering, business, and education kids in the room. Best of luck to your son, too! Hope he shines at CofC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic