Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson "Tiger Tailgater" For Sale - Round 2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,897

Clemson "Tiger Tailgater" For Sale - Round 2

Aug 22, 2017, 9:59 PM
DSCN0362.JPG(139.3 K)

Guys the Bus needs a new home, I listed it last year for what we had spent on parts/accessories. Not counting the hundreds of shop hours we have in it. I've decided it's time to free up some space, and it has to have a new home. Make me an Offer. Contact - clarkh@palmettopropane.com

https://columbia.craigslist.org/rvs/6275949276.html

"Up for sale is a 1977 GMC Bus that started its life as a church activity bus. About 5 years ago we had the idea to use the bus to get our group of friends back and forth to the football games. What started as a minor refit turned into several months and hundreds of man hours turning this bus into the Ultimate "Tiger Tailgater". Mechanically the bus is sound with a 366 gas engine that has been rebuilt and a 4 speed manual transmission. Its not gonna win any top speed competitions, but were comfortable driving it any distance.The back third of the roof was removed to make room for the Grilling/Observation Deck, walls were added for a restroom,the entire bus was striped, sanded and painted inside and out. We love the bus, but have bought a house in Clemson so we don't have to make the tailgating commute any more. Comes complete with Onan generator, A/C, Vidallia Grill, Fire Magic Power Burner, Flat Screen Tv, Xbox, Couches & Chairs. Buy the bus and I will throw in a MH parking pass right at the stadium for one game of your choosing."

Blog from last year that picked up the bus.
https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/07/01/clemson-tigers-tailgate-bus-photos-price/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,897
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic