Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Overton says Clemson is "pretty much at the top" after three-day visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Overton says Clemson is "pretty much at the top" after three-day visit

Jun 15, 2015, 2:14 PM

Overton says Clemson is "pretty much at the top" after three-day visit

Clemson’s high school camp left a lasting impressing on 4-star wide receiver Diondre Overton. The 6-5, 195-pounder out of Greensboro spent three days on campus last week and worked out in each session of Dabo Swinney’s high school camp, spending time with childhood buddy and Clemson commit Cornell Powell and wide receivers coach Jeff Scott. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be awesome to get this kid

Jun 15, 2015, 2:20 PM

I hope he commits to us soon, maybe during the all in cookout. I see him taking the Martavius Bryant role should he choose Clemson

What is the "Martavis Bryant role"?

Jun 15, 2015, 2:36 PM

Warm the bench for two years, have one pretty good year, and then depart for the NFL? I'll admit though, dude but on a clinic against SC State his last year.

Re: What is the "Martavis Bryant role"?

Jun 15, 2015, 5:28 PM

More like average 27 yards a catch in an offense that included several star WR's his first two years, which ranked him #1 in all of CFB, then follow that up with over 800 yards his jr year.

Also, numbers do not tell the entire story. He could take the top off the defense, so safeties had to respect that, which allowed Sammy and Nuk to have better numbers. I know this, but I know something about football also; judging from your stupid remark, you may want to pick up badminton or something more simple.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2015, 8:36 PM

Where do some of these stupid a$$ people and their dumber than dumb comments come from??!!!!!
Simply amazing.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2015, 6:03 PM [ in reply to What is the "Martavis Bryant role"? ]

Im talking about the position Overton would play if he chooses us. Even though Martavius didn't play much his Freshman and sophomore seasons, he still made some big catches and you knew during those 2 yrs that it was only a matter of time before he was going to break out.

Jun 15, 2015, 8:53 PM [ in reply to What is the "Martavis Bryant role"? ]

What an idiotic response.

I guess him sitting on the non-players list for the first half of his rookie year in Pittsburgh didn't mean anything either. The player was not doing what the coaches thought he should be doing. When he got the message and realized that he had to work harder, prepare more, and be a professional then he excelled and lived up to his potential. Same message that the Clemson coaches were sending his way earlier in college.

He got the message and did what was expected of him and he blossomed into a potential All Pro-type player! And, now, he has an extremely bright future if he continues to work harder than he's ever worked before.

My hope is that he continues to grow and excels as a professional while bringing more success his way and more attention to Clemson Football. I hope he grows as a player, man, father, citizen and husband (whenever that is apropos.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It would be awesome to get this kid

Jun 15, 2015, 2:48 PM [ in reply to It would be awesome to get this kid ]

Hope we get him too. Come on young man and be a Tiger...we will be there and we need you with us.

Feel it...ALL IN. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Father set up Tennessee visit? Is he alum or on payroll?***

Jun 15, 2015, 2:32 PM

Re: Father set up Tennessee visit? Is he alum or on payroll?***

Jun 15, 2015, 2:34 PM

Dad prefers Tenne$$ee, Overton prefers Clemson. Not that uncommon

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic