Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sean Pollard earns The Opening invite, connects with future teammates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Sean Pollard earns The Opening invite, connects with future teammates

May 10, 2015, 8:31 AM

Sean Pollard earns The Opening invite, connects with future teammates

Sean Pollard went into Saturday's Nike's The Opening Regional in Charlotte with three main goals in mind - improve his game, connect with future teammates and earn an invite to this summer's The Opening in Beaverton, Oregon. Mission accomplished. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sean Pollard earns The Opening invite, connects with future teammates

May 10, 2015, 8:59 AM

I'm so thankful our recruiting is getting better by looking for guys who want to grow in the family as best being the standard!

Dabo has done an incredible job looking for quality guys on and off the field. It's a lot easier when the guys around you are looking to help the family be the best it can be. Our offensive line is getting better by the day. With the awesome speed and skill set players we have that extra second of holding a block or clearing a hole. That makes all the difference.
A family communicates with each other so you all grow and know during the battle of a tough game.

I remember just a few years ago we didn't recruit the top notch guys across the board in all positions. Dabo has made it normal to expect the best. We need to be careful or we are going to end up in one of these playoff games!

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Sean Pollard earns The Opening invite, connects with future teammates

May 10, 2015, 10:10 AM

You nailed it! My only regret is it wasn't me that penned those words. Great job in talking about our recruits. So glad to have young men of this caliber committed to Clemson.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2015, 10:54 AM

With what we have and by what we're getting shows why if we offer, other big schools will also offer. When the best is our standard, everybody wants a piece of our standard!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great job, Sean. You are CLEARLY a Clemson Man.***

May 10, 2015, 10:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

May 10, 2015, 10:47 AM

Dabo and crew can recognize talent when they see it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2015, 11:29 AM

Good to see Diondre Overton in the pic there! Reel em in Big Sean, and thanks for being apart of the Clemson Family...you make us all proud to call you our brother!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pollard is only the 4th D1 prospect that I remenber from

May 10, 2015, 11:48 AM

Pinecrest in the last 15 years or so. Clemson has got 2 of them, one went to State the other went to minor league baseball. I assume Antwon Murchison helped us get Pollard. Antwon played for Clemson a few years ago and is now a coach at Pinecrest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic