Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Positions of concern..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,342

Positions of concern..

Aug 21, 2017, 9:45 PM

in order:

1 Punter
2 Center
3 Tight End
4 Corner
5 Quarterback

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Positions of concern..

Aug 21, 2017, 9:54 PM

Defensive end is the one with the least depth! Pre-season losses made matters very uncertain. Pray for no injuries to the starters!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2017, 10:08 PM

I don't think they are concerns, just unknowns for most of them.

Carter and Edmond are back at corner. I think we are better there than most people realize. They aren't 5 * names that people know but they have been so steady for us. The rest of those positions have been sit and wait guys, they had generational talent in front of them and now it's their turn to make a name

Aug 21, 2017, 11:46 PM

What concerns do you have with our reload. You called out the positions, now please tell us about your concerns coach!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 5:41 AM

"Positions of concern". Bring this subject up again later. Very "coot-like"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 6:02 AM

No concerns for me until any player shows the significant suck and then let's have this discussion .

Until then ...as CDS said at the rally in Death Valley after we'd won our 2nd National Championship... enjoy the ride , because the best is yet to come .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 22, 2017, 6:11 AM

Not concerned at punter at all. As a matter of fact, Spiers at 6-4 225 will be fine AND he is a former high school quarterback. I could see some fake punts more this year. Center? Falcenelli and Cervanka will just step right in. Corners? Not worried, Carter, Edmunds, Fields, Terrell will not skip a beat. TE? I think you're going to see a TE by committee. Richard just needs to have it thrown to him for him to show what he can do. QB? Not a concern.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's still QB just due to how important the position is.***

Aug 22, 2017, 6:13 AM

Aug 22, 2017, 7:02 AM

Believe Richard is going to be a star...

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,342
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic