Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Laugh at Dubya all you want, but Al Gore is the biggest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 435

Laugh at Dubya all you want, but Al Gore is the biggest

Jun 16, 2008, 9:22 PM

blowhard clown I've ever seen.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

mmmm...yes...d00d's lost his mind***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Did he ever have one?***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Workin' fo' Bill hit hard...***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:44 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Can I laugh at both?***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you have to choose.***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least he invented the internet for us to talk about him.***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you LOL at Algore on an internet message board,

Jun 16, 2008, 9:28 PM

the space-time fabric rips a little.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feel free***

Jun 16, 2008, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Can I laugh at both?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I thought the delivery was good, but what he was saying was

Jun 16, 2008, 10:35 PM

just whacky. Would he have hit the flooding/melting hints so hard if the stuff in Iowa wasn't going on now?

So I'm guilty of basically ruining our kids and grandkids life because I don't buy into Cap and Trade and all the other nonsense.

I'm glad The Mighty Bush beat him in 2000.

Yeah Bush's 8 years have been a REAL picnic.***

Jun 16, 2008, 10:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Name one time that your picnic was ruined by Bush. ONE!

Jun 17, 2008, 4:58 AM

Ants or rain, maybe.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

This one time, he stagger over from HIS pic nic, stepped on

Jun 17, 2008, 7:44 AM

our blanked, spilled his margarita on our sammiches and then fell down and tried to snort two packes of Splenda!

with all kind of ants***

Jun 17, 2008, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Yeah Bush's 8 years have been a REAL picnic.*** ]

I thought his delivery, as always, was hilarious. To me, he

Jun 16, 2008, 11:02 PM [ in reply to I thought the delivery was good, but what he was saying was ]

always sounds like a really bad actor playing the role of stereotypical politician.

- H. L. Mencken

Has he dyed his hair green? Caught a little clip of him

Jun 17, 2008, 6:40 AM

running up to the "big endorsement speech", and I don't know if it was just the lights whereever the clip was shot, or what, but his hair seem to have a green tint.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Replies: 15
| visibility 435
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic