Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's my birthday, It's friday, and most of all, i just got a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 444

It's my birthday, It's friday, and most of all, i just got a

Jul 30, 2004, 1:51 PM

bonus at work. Life is GOOD!!!!! Who wants a point?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Have a point yourself...***

Jul 30, 2004, 1:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Thanks. Here is a point for you. POINTS FOR EVERYONE !!***

Jul 30, 2004, 1:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Points rock...do you have a beer?***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

points for mentioning Beer***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Even Jake loves BEER!!!!***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:05 PM

Point for Jake***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Looks like Jake likes the expensive beer. Good Luck.

Jul 30, 2004, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Even Jake loves BEER!!!!*** ]

You might have to get a second job to support his habit.

I have a few good reasons for drinking, and one just

Jul 30, 2004, 3:13 PM [ in reply to points for mentioning Beer*** ]

entered my head. If a man can't drink when he's living, how the heck can he drink when he's dead?

Oops... Beer

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Duly applied***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:34 PM

Everyone give Geeville a point...birthday points should

Jul 30, 2004, 1:58 PM

be awarded!!!!

Oh yeah?!?!

Jul 30, 2004, 1:58 PM

Today is the last day of my job that I hate! Moving to Aiken to become self-employed (which I've wanted to do for a while) and build houses with my uncle. So THERE!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Congrats.. Here is to your new boss.

Jul 30, 2004, 2:04 PM

Pssssh. Dude, top this.

Jul 30, 2004, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Oh yeah?!?! ]

Tonight I'm picking my car up from the shop. Should cost a few hundred dollars. Then it's off to dinner at my mother's place. Not sure why I suggested that idea. Then my girlfriend and I are gonna do something, but I don't know what. I really just want to go home and go to sleep.

Wait, that sucks. CRAP! Guess you win.

Ohh....burn!!***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Oh yeah?!?! ]

Here's a point to you!!!!!!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:04 PM

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Is that a TNPW Convention?***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:05 PM

Happy Birthday, TGIF, and congrats on the bonus!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:10 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pts for a lowly newbie please? I feel like a streewalker

Jul 30, 2004, 2:11 PM

outside Billy Brice trying to sell myself.

OH, happy birthday!

“The best moment was on draft day when (N.C. State’s Mario Williams, Manny Lawson and John McCargo) all got picked in the first round,” said Dustin Fry. “That was kind of nice knowing we ran for 254 yards against three first-round defensive linemen.”

I'm in a good mood today. Sure....why not!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there is one for you streewalker

Jul 30, 2004, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Pts for a lowly newbie please? I feel like a streewalker ]

:)

I've heard streewalkers are poor typists.***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:18 PM

“The best moment was on draft day when (N.C. State’s Mario Williams, Manny Lawson and John McCargo) all got picked in the first round,” said Dustin Fry. “That was kind of nice knowing we ran for 254 yards against three first-round defensive linemen.”

GREAT! Have another point!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:20 PM

You too! Isn't DT Grrreat!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:22 PM

This thread has point #### written all over it***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:32 PM

If it feels good, do it.***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:03 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Roll Tide Roll!***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:05 PM

You mean all you have to do is ask?***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Pts for a lowly newbie please? I feel like a streewalker ]

I'd give ya 100 if I was a nazi***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:12 PM

congrats on the self-employment.

Jul 30, 2004, 2:14 PM

Nothing better than being your own boss!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

theres another point***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:21 PM

Should we invite the folks next door on the Main Board

Jul 30, 2004, 2:34 PM

to the B-Day party here in the Lounge?

Happy B-day G, Happy point day everyone else!***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:47 PM

Nice, buy a lottery ticket just in case***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll gladly take many points, but one will do, +1 for you***

Jul 30, 2004, 2:59 PM

Congrats on all "points". Happy Birthday.***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:01 PM

Thanks GeeVille! I'm an amateur now.***

Jul 30, 2004, 3:30 PM

Replies: 36
| visibility 444
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic