»
Topic: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 4:42 AM by: sgt tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 3:18 PM

Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Clemson commit Ben Boulware has been drawing rave reviews from coaches at the event and some even compared him to former NFL linebacker Zach Thomas. Full Story »

I see CONFIDENCE brimming

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 3:21 PM

in that smile!

WHILE DOWN THERE AS NKEMDICHE

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:38 PM

If his mommy was ok with him playing in the UA game?

PLAYER--COACH ?!?

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2013 3:24 PM

"Near perfect tackling form" makes him automatically qualified for a coaching position IMO!!! This is the kind of recruit we need---Headhunter, not some prima donna with a bunch of stars in his eyes living off a 'reputation' from a magazine ranking.

Re: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 3:29 PM

Was watching practice coverage on ESPN yesterday. During LB vs RB one-on-one Boulware absolutely creams this RB. Tom Luginbill, ESPN's head recruiting analyst said, "Boulware is just nasty." "I mean nasty."

Re: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 3:49 PM

I saw that too! The next play after that, he releases on the QB, but the camera didn't show it, haha.

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 4:33 PM

Ben is making "Clowney" tackles. Where's the love ESPN?

This kid is the real deal. Total stud.

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 4:41 PM

he will make our LB's better.

Re: This kid is the real deal. Total stud.

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 5:00 PM

Whoever his recruiter is better stay close...and I hope BV and Dabo are giving this young man some love as well.

I am as pumped about him as any recruit we have

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 5:03 PM

After watching the shrine bowl you can just tell he is a player, and he is going to be here at another peak in Clemson football.

his brother already plays baseball for us, i don't think bb

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 4:42 AM

is one of the kids we have to worry about going anywhere else, he seems to genuinely want to be a part of the tigers.

B'BS'B

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 5:07 PM

I think Ben "Body Slamming" Boulware would be appropriate! Smart player, good instincts, diciplined and runs through people. Oh yeah, and body slams people! I like the nastiness.

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Now..I LIKE a player who loves Clemson like BEN does & wants

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 5:58 PM

to play for The TIGERS! Need more like him But times are changing and the young men today are all about what's in it for them..and not what they can do for the school.

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 11:33 PM

Our future is very bright!

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 11:38 PM

Mooooose!!!!!

Replies: 14   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia Tech
FOR SALE: 2 tickets section 11 row C, 3rd row behind clemson bench right on the 50 yard line. $900 for the pai...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2336 people have read this post