Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all you ####### who don't understand CLEMSON FAMILY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

To all you ####### who don't understand CLEMSON FAMILY

Mar 26, 2014, 7:57 AM

Yeah, we rushed the court...and we rush the field...and we'll rush whatever the #### we want to...when we want to because we're CLEMSON.

We're not just spectators, not just observers; We're part of the game, we're part of a FAMILY. The young, the old; the black, the white; the men, the women; the pumpers...and even the dumpers. We're all Tigers...we're all FAMILY.

Unlike the TA&Ms of the world, our players go to classes on campus, the same classes other Clemson students go to. (And unlike the UNCs of the world, those classes actually exist.)

They're our friends, they're our FAMILY.

Yeah we rush courts, because we want to celebrate with them. We want to congratulate them for working hard and playing hard and makin' our FAMILY proud.

You see, it's not about the competition, it's not about the magnitude of the game, it's all about CLEMSON.

No, we know you don't understand it...and we know you'll never understand it, and we don't CARE that you can't understand it. It's not about you; it's not about them; it's about CLEMSON.

Joe Sherman understood it...R.C.Edwards understood it, Brad Brownell and his players certainly understand it. We ALL understand it. Because we are CLEMSON. We ARE FAMILY.

So one more time: yeah, we rushed the court...and we'll rush the court again...and again...and again. Get over it...or don't. That's who we are...that's just 'how Tigers roll.'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen

Mar 26, 2014, 8:04 AM

Preach on! I'm Sitting in a hotel in Texas away from my family. Loved seeing them rush the court on TV!

decaffeinated man. .***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I enjoyed seeing KJ thanking every student who

Mar 26, 2014, 8:08 AM

congratulated him and patted him on the back. Even while making it through the handshake line with the other team he turned and thanked everyone.

Our players get it, our coaches get it, we as fans get it, personally I couldn't care less about anyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Amen.***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:13 AM

Point for using the phrase "couldn't care less"

Mar 26, 2014, 8:37 AM [ in reply to I enjoyed seeing KJ thanking every student who ]

correctly.

(And, I agree with the rest of the stuff you wrote)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Can someone tell me why we rush the court? tia***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Fun?***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:17 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I think the intensity of the game and the emotion of the

Mar 26, 2014, 8:22 AM

crowd had a lot to do with the excitement at the end of the game. The crowd, other than when we went up by 12 in the first half, really didn't have time to breath and stayed engaged the whole game....great crowd last night!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a big game for Clemson, you don't get that?

Mar 26, 2014, 8:24 AM [ in reply to It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.*** ]

A team with no seniors, building on a good year, being sent off to MSG. Possibly KJ's last game in LJ, and a very hard fought win in a packed house. Plus it's a tradition...so why would it matter that it was only the quarterfinals of the NIT?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Glad the other 9,999 weren't 'relaxed' like you last night.***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:37 AM [ in reply to It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.*** ]

that's comforting***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:47 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I was at a hockey game, not watching the NIT***

Mar 26, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Glad the other 9,999 weren't 'relaxed' like you last night.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^ Every FAMILY has one.***

Mar 26, 2014, 9:58 AM

You expecting a medal or something ?***

Mar 26, 2014, 10:16 AM [ in reply to I was at a hockey game, not watching the NIT*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Good Grief.***

Mar 27, 2014, 9:51 PM [ in reply to I was at a hockey game, not watching the NIT*** ]

We made it to the quarterfinals!!!!***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:41 AM [ in reply to It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:55 AM [ in reply to It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.*** ]

another attempt to down-play a good accomplishment by our baskb team!!this is like a guy who wins power ball and complains that it was only $75mil; why was it not $150mil??
pitiful

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.***

Mar 26, 2014, 9:05 AM

Dumpers dump.

That's how THEY roll.

You're not an alum. We don't expect you to understand.***

Mar 26, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to It was the quarterfinals in the NIT. Relax.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I dont think "not being an alum" doesnt mean I cant

Mar 26, 2014, 9:51 AM

understand the significance of a win. Yes, it was a win in the quarterfinals of the NIT, but is that okay for the future? If KJ is leaving, there is no way this team rebounds and has just as a successful year as this year, next year.

I went to a university that has won national championships in basketball. Trust me, I know what its like. Whether or not I went to the university or not, I am probably just as big of a fan as you.

Attending Clemson makes a difference in this case

Mar 26, 2014, 10:18 AM

The tradition of gathering at the paw to connect and sing our alma mater may be more special to someone who attended. I'm speaking strictly about the singing of our alma mater. Other than that I agree, not attending Clemson doesn't make anyone less of a fan.

Re: Attending Clemson makes a difference in this case

Mar 26, 2014, 2:06 PM

But watching hockey instead of Clemson's NIT games certainly makes them less of a fan than 90% of those on this site.

Re: I dont think "not being an alum" doesnt mean I cant

Mar 27, 2014, 8:31 PM [ in reply to I dont think "not being an alum" doesnt mean I cant ]

You were at a hockey game. Yeah, you sound like a huge fan of Clemson basketball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rushing the floor for an NIT win over Belmont....

Mar 26, 2014, 8:26 AM

is something a Robert Earl Keen family would do.

Carve the turkey turn the ball game on
Mix Margaritas when the eggnog's gone
Send somebody to the Quik-Pak store
We need some ice and an extension cord
A can of bean dip and some Diet Rite
A box of pampers, some Marlboro Lights
Hallelujah everybody say cheese
NIT Champions the Clemson Family!!

It wasn't about Belmont

Mar 28, 2014, 1:09 AM

It was about Clemson. This team has done more, much more, than anyone expected. The celebration was all about Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hof post! i regret that i hanve only one point to give you***

Mar 26, 2014, 8:36 AM

I regret we could only rush the court ONCE last night.

Mar 26, 2014, 8:38 AM

And thanks.

i'm on board, its just fun

Mar 26, 2014, 8:48 AM

I wouldn’t worry about what other idiots think. AS long as we’re safe with it and its all in good fun I have no problem. But I think we all know it will one day come to an end because of some moron on the left coast that gets punched by a player because he gave him a wet willie. So lets have fun with it while we can. I thought about the fact the we rushed it after Belmont in the NIT but thought to myself, who freakin cares, it was a close game our guys EARNED that win and it’s the last home game of the year….. why not celebrate the victory with our players and coaches and send them out on a great note!! I’m all for it. Its fun to be a Clemson student and to make the most out of the moment. Keep it rolling and GO TIGERS!

Re: To all you ####### who don't understand CLEMSON FAMILY

Mar 26, 2014, 8:50 AM

WONDERFUL POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Said, Awesome Post

Mar 26, 2014, 8:55 AM

Going to save your post ... you should copywrite your post, its as good as "print that!, tweet that!"

Re: Well Said, Awesome Post

Mar 26, 2014, 9:04 AM

Thanks, brother.

Post of the day.....

Mar 26, 2014, 9:11 AM

Go Tigers............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

It's d old Military Esprit de Corps that exists n our blood!

Mar 26, 2014, 9:14 AM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Court-Rushing-Smack-Talk" is the champaign of Haterade

Mar 26, 2014, 10:14 AM

If you are a grown man covering college sports and you see fit to mock a bunch of college kids for being too enthusiastic, you suck.

Paul Finebaum sucks.

We owe no one else some arbitrary level of decorum. "Act like you've been there" for a bunch of college fans is a joke.

We were picked 14th in the conference, finished sixth and OUR team's hard work is being rewarded with a trip to MSG. We don't have to justify our students' excitement to anyone after the last game of the season in Littlejohn.

null

Re: "Court-Rushing-Smack-Talk" is the champaign of Haterade

Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM

ESPN and Finebaum won't even remember it next week. The little kids down on the court will remember it forever.

The world preaches diversity while they're telling everyone to be the same. Clemson will never be the same. It's unique.

Great post! You are so right!***

Mar 26, 2014, 10:34 AM

Mar 27, 2014, 7:02 PM

Just like when our neighbor use to question my mom about what ever went on at our house all the time. My mom got sick of her asking, and one day my mom told her. What goes on in my house with my family ain't none of your ### business. Well that is what I say to all those who are not a part of the Clemson family. Stay the H&ll out of our business. You will find that you have more than enough to do by tending to your own ### business.

Yes, the world is filled with a lot of 'Gladys Kravitzes'

Mar 27, 2014, 8:30 PM

always starin' out their windows and telling others what to do.

Mar 27, 2014, 8:12 PM

Spot on! That about sums up Clemson culture, and one of the aspects that really makes Clemson great.

I like how you think.***

Mar 27, 2014, 9:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

TU and responded at this...

Mar 28, 2014, 12:27 AM

Yeah, we rushed the court...and we rush the field...and we'll rush whatever the #### we want to...when we want to because we're CLEMSON.

Looking forward to the rest.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People mistake "rushing" the court, or field, for

Mar 28, 2014, 2:44 AM

gathering there as one. It can just as well be our little secret as to the difference.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic