»
Topic: Will there be fans at the spring game?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 25, 2021, 12:52 PM by: Clemson_Orange
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Will there be fans at the spring game?

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 12:06 PM

I've gotten this question a lot over the last week or so and I reached out to a source in the athletic department this morning. The answer I got was very hopeful. The source said he wasn't sure but if he had to bet he said he would be that fans will be allowed. The school is meeting this week and next week to discuss spring operations and they are hopeful to have a plan in place by early March. Again, nothing has been decided but everyone is hopeful that fans will be allowed. In what capacity we don't know, but this is all good news as we trend back towards normal. A warm spring day in Death Valley is what a lot of us need right now.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg link

Fans will definitely be appreciated

[2]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 12:10 PM

if it's a hot spring day.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Fans will definitely be appreciated

[2]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 12:32 PM

Will fans shown above be offered in the top decks or only for the rich folks in the lower portion of the stadium?

I usually spend the big bucks for lower deck seats in the regular season in exchange for the cheaper upper deck tickets for the spring game.

link

That's a

[2]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 12:32 PM

https://www.bigassfans.com/

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg link

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”
John Maynard Keynes
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Awsome!! Thanks for the update!***

[1]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 12:52 PM

link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2113 people have read this post