»
Topic: Whoever plays Clemson in ACCCG (Va or WF) will have a stronger pulse than Pitt did last yr!
Replies: 17   Last Post: Oct 9, 2019 12:47 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

Whoever plays Clemson in ACCCG (Va or WF) will have a stronger pulse than Pitt did last yr!

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:18 AM

Saying..a little competition won't hurt for the CFP run..plus keep the acc pundits off our back.

Note: I "now" realize Wake is in our division thanks to y'all reminding me, but hey I tried to give you the Confuse & it didn't work!

So, Insert UNC in Wake's place. Ha..

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

How much can I bet it won't be WF? ***

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:20 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: How much can I bet it won't be WF? ***

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:22 AM

Agreed EDOETSCH, I would bet my house we won't play WF in the ACC Championship. lol

Re: Whoever plays Clemson in ACCCG (Va or WF) will have a stronger pulse than Pitt did last yr!

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:20 AM

That would be quite the trick to play WF in the championship game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Whoever plays Clemson in ACCCG (Va or WF) will have a stronger pulse than Pitt did last yr!

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 11:31 AM

Maybe it'll be a non conference game! ??

2019 white level member

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:00 PM

I didn’t even know that Western Florida was in the ACC.

it could be Pitt again

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:22 AM

Wake is on our side

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

there's a major assumption going on here...***

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:24 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:26 AM

Bourbon for breakfast is not a bad thing.

2019 white level member

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:47 AM

Stronger pulse than Pitt? Ain't saying much.

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 10:55 AM

If UNC played WF in the ACCCG would it count as a conference game this time?

2019 student level member

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 11:08 AM

One could argue that Pitt had more of a pulse than ND and Bama, given that Pitt played Clemson with Big Dex.

Last three games last season:

12/01 Pittsburgh 42-10 32-point margin of victory
12/29 Notre Dame 30-3 27-point margin of victory
01/07 Alabama& 44-16 28-point margin of victory

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 11:28 AM

Pitt should be very very thankful for the rain.

It would have been much worse if our passing game had been clean.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:02 PM

Swoffie should give Notre Dame another gift for not joining full time and put them in the ACCCG. That would solve their playoff problem of not playing in a Championship game and boost Clemson's strength of schedule.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:02 PM

Don’t forget Notre Dame. They could play their way in, somehow.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:11 PM

Dumb post ... CU can't plays Wake in the ACCCG. Do some research before posting and wasting people's time.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:35 PM

Could still be Pitt though .
Or UNC even . Way to early to determine that side over there .

Our side was decided in 2015 .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Notre Dame has not lost a conference game yet

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 12:47 PM

so there's a good chance they win the Coastal since they have already beaten UVA. I don't see any way they would lose to VT, so they might be a lock to make it to the ACCCG.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 2 club level tickets to ACC championship located in section 320 Row 15. $325 each. side by side seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
997 people have read this post